PRE-GAME [Round 3, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Even if there is a ban on talking about the GF, I don't blame the club for it.

All the media will want to talk about is the GF and all the side will want to do is prepare for this match. It's not a re-match, it's just another game in a long season. They won't want to lose focus on that over a game in the past.
Also it's the media ... they'll find the tiniest slip of the tongue and turn it into the entire promo for the game... no need to give the media or penrith any ammunition

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
A lot of focus on who we will be without, no games are won on paper. Just ask the Indian cricket team.

If they turn up with effort and commitment, we've still got the quality in our team to score enough points to beat them.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I want willison in the team but Walters is doing the right thing holding him back. He just has shitloads more patience then all of us. Willison has played 40 qrl/nrl games averaging about 13 games per year yet we are expecting him to play 25 nrl level games! He will be hugely inconsistent over that time frame and get piled on by people on here. I hope Walters holds his nerves for a few more weeks or gives him a game here and there for a while then does a slow 10-20-30-40 drip feed of his minutes per week.

But at the same time... get him in the **** in the team Walters bcos I'm an inpatient ****!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I want willison in the team but Walters is doing the right thing holding him back. He just has shitloads more patience then all of us. Willison has played 40 qrl/nrl games averaging about 13 games per year yet we are expecting him to play 25 nrl level games! He will be hugely inconsistent over that time frame and get piled on by people on here. I hope Walters holds his nerves for a few more weeks or gives him a game here and there for a while then does a slow 10-20-30-40 drip feed of his minutes per week.

But at the same time... get him in the **** in the team Walters bcos I'm an inpatient ****!

I fear that with the hype BHQ have put on Willison, they'll turn on him in a heartbeat if he doesn't put up numbers that rival Patty and Payne

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
JFH has been cleared of serious injury, still in doubt but might play.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
JFH has been cleared of serious injury, still in doubt but might play.
Reckon he might need some needles to play....he looked dead set finished last week.

Also, without really knowing where to post this...

How funny is the end of this game....no more appropriate ending to the first round of the new NRL...

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I hope we rest Haas if he isn't 100%. No point risking him at anything less in round 3.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
NRL2024BHQTeamListRound3

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Fisher Harris being out is a big loss for them. Evens it up a little bit.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Hard to argue against not changing a winning team. Willison will get his minutes.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
So Gerard Sutton is the referee for this match

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Team is as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Shane Tronc
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.