Storm

Kickoff In:

AAMI Park

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Shaking my head how many people change teams. My Mum is like I am a wests pussies supporter but i gave birth to broncos supporter I am like admit it mum I know more about Rugby league than you do And I watch the matches

My eldest son used to flip flop teams, until I sat him down and said he had to pick one only - he chose the sharks

Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Try again son.......

I remember that ad. Of course Corey Parker is a hot head in the Ad and Shane Webcke is so down to earth. Crazy thing is I met them both last year

Aging Jamie Lee Curtis GIF
And Jane Carlaw just lost, bet that was the best take.

I used to watch broncos matches when I was younger and then I stepped up and became a member. I hope my narcissistic cousin is eating his words because he was like I don't think you will like going to broncos matches

Been a Broncos fan since the late 80's when my old man took me to my first NSWRL game, will be one till I die or the franchise dies.
Me too - I was there on the 1st day when they beat the premiers Manly. Also remember Don McKinnon taking a leak on the field too. :rofl

We need to be resilient and ready to fight. Agaisnt Melbourne in Melbourne you can expect three 6 agains agaisnt us in the first 10 mins and a couple of pure assy plays by Melbourne. That combined with them playing near perfect footy i just wanna see us get into the contest.

I was very worried after the first 3 rounds but last weeks performance was a very 2023 broncos performance so I'm hoping our shaky start was just a mix of grand final hang over, vegas hang over and the bad injury luck we've had.

I'm still undecided who I'm tipping with this one. Melbourne do have munster coming back but to be honest he hasn't been the same player the last two years and likely be underdone. Welch i feel like he hasn't gone on with it either but he's reliable and Hughes is just quality.

They've had a bit of a disjointed start to the season but they aren't unbeatable. For me tonight will be a big indication of how we are going. We improved out of sight last week, 5 rounds in and should be getting into our rythem so i expect another solid performance. If we don't win it needs to be a tight battle.

I want to see us run traffic at Grant, he's a real danger and i feel like when he's fatigued his output really really reduces. Make him tackle big boys all day long. Also hope we have a tactic for their air raid towards coates. We wont out jump him so I'm thinking just send the winger up to "attempt" to cacth it but our centre needs to be there ready to tackle Coates once he catches the ball.

Me too - I was there on the 1st day when they beat the premiers Manly. Also remember Don McKinnon taking a leak on the field too. :rofl
The things you could get away with that you definitely couldnt now :rofl

We need to be resilient and ready to fight. Agaisnt Melbourne in Melbourne you can expect three 6 agains agaisnt us in the first 10 mins and a couple of pure assy plays by Melbourne. That combined with them playing near perfect footy i just wanna see us get into the contest.

I was very worried after the first 3 rounds but last weeks performance was a very 2023 broncos performance so I'm hoping our shaky start was just a mix of grand final hang over, vegas hang over and the bad injury luck we've had.

I'm still undecided who I'm tipping with this one. Melbourne do have munster coming back but to be honest he hasn't been the same player the last two years and likely be underdone. Welch i feel like he hasn't gone on with it either but he's reliable and Hughes is just quality.

They've had a bit of a disjointed start to the season but they aren't unbeatable. For me tonight will be a big indication of how we are going. We improved out of sight last week, 5 rounds in and should be getting into our rythem so i expect another solid performance. If we don't win it needs to be a tight battle.

I want to see us run traffic at Grant, he's a real danger and i feel like when he's fatigued his output really really reduces. Make him tackle big boys all day long. Also hope we have a tactic for their air raid towards coates. We wont out jump him so I'm thinking just send the winger up to "attempt" to cacth it but our centre needs to be there ready to tackle Coates once he catches the ball.

My biggest concern with Melbourne is Paps, he has been electric to start the season. He is to them what Walsh is to us.

Also hope we have a tactic for their air raid towards coates. We wont out jump him so I'm thinking just send the winger up to "attempt" to cacth it but our centre needs to be there ready to tackle Coates once he catches the ball.
With the short drop out phenomenon across the league teams might start volleyball'ing it dead when you get into a contest with a complete mismatch.

The bunker will check it and if he gets a finger to it then 7 tackle set, if not then put it up there for the 50/50 on the short drop out... we can't do it because we absolutely suck at short drop outs, but it could be something teams look at.

In regards to Coates, Bellamy has realised that he can't actually catch... so his play is to pretty much get up as high as he can and tap it backwards... need to have Ez and Reynolds pushing to the back field looking to clean up the scraps.

Staggs will have to be careful on blocking, because storm are cheating dirty grubs so if Coates can't get to the ball he'll just run into him and fall over for a penalty... and we are going up against Klown who is completely fucking hopeless... literally doesn't know the rules half the time... so he'll pay any penalty when he sees Munster and co with the arms spread wide.

Cowboys made 16 errors wasn’t it? That definitely helped swing momentum in our favour. Can’t see the grubs doing that tonight.

The backbone of our finals win was standing up to the fight first and foremost. Don’t get bullied like we did a couple of weeks ago against Penrith.

Don’t give that clown any reason to give 6 agains and penalties. He only needs a hint, and he’ll give it.

Active Now

• jd87
  • MrRobot
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • mystico
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • Lurker
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.