Storm

Kickoff In:

AAMI Park

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

As long as Klein stays on top of Storms dirty grubby bullshit, we are in with a chance.
So we have no chance.

You watch them wrestle **** us all night long and not get pinged for it.
Watch them run early off the defensive line all night and not get pinged for it, and watch them exploit the **** out of the obstruction rules as Penrith have done recently.

I will be happy if we dont get flogged by 50 tonight.

I would bet the house on some bullshit controversial call from Klein that Annersley will come out and condemn after the fact on Monday when its too late to mean anything anyway.

Watch jarome grub it up and milk penalties all night.
Watch NAS cheap shot Sailor and put him out of the game.

Its going to be a long night i reckon.

My biggest concern with Melbourne is Paps, he has been electric to start the season. He is to them what Walsh is to us.
Paps is your biggest concern? He might be the only guy on that team with an ounce of integrity.

My biggest concern is NAS cheap shotting Reynolds into early retirement.
Or Hughes pulling some bullshit milking penalty like he does every game.

But my REALLY biggest most big huge large concern is Klein.
How this fuckwit has a job as a ref boggles the mind.

I expect a heavily lopsided penalty count tonight and maybe even an ancient relic of a rule being brought back for just this game because "Broncos".

I know Oates is named in the 17 but I wouldn't be shocked to see Taupau in there to strengthen the middle and take pressure off Te Kura.

I am quietly confident, I think we can win the middle, Melbourne are quite depleted through the middle.

They've got us in their spine but if we win the middle we can negate that.
What I liked most last week was how simple we kept it last week, showed respect with the ball and made only a small amount of handling errors in poor conditions, Reynolds focusing with his kicking game and a real chasing pressure game on the back of that was a huge contribution to the win. The Storm will be more of a threat to Reynolds in that respect so we need to give him the right platform to work with.

GKTlNt7a4AA0SIX

So, looks like Munny is definitely playing.

Storm moved Howarth onto the bench and dropped Moeroa

I will be calling TeKura something a step further than "Big Ben" as a nickname. I think "Clock" or better "Donger" will be my preference.

I remember thinking wow how tall Paul Hauff and Brad Thorn were when they hit the scene, this kid is huge.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Behold
  • lynx000
  • Manifesto
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.