Round 5 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy in the slightest. This has to be the worst the Broncos have been for unforced errors and bombed tries in the clubs history. We should be up by 20 instead we are clinging to a 2 point lead. Wtf is wrong with them?

Not happy in the slightest. This has to be the worst the Broncos have been for unforced errors and bombed tries in the clubs history. We should be up by 20 instead we are clinging to a 2 point lead. Wtf is wrong with them?
Get the soap out... We have bombed at least 10 tries this year.. Straight after we let in easy points afterwards

Yeah I mean, once again you're right, you pick your halves based on heir ability to defend. Deadset, this kid can't do anything right for some of you.

I like the kid. He just isn’t a half back but he’s a competitor and will keep trying.

Another great defensive effort from our captain... Also, nikorima gotta go. Just ruins our attack everytime he gets the ball.

To be fair it is mainly only one player doing all the ball dropping

Not too bad. The bombed tries are frustrating but eventually we’ll score more of those than we don’t.

Haas has been immense as expected and some good signs from most the boys. Lodge’s hands have been momentum killing and Macca’s decision making has been abysmal.

Nikorima has been ok I thought, but realistically he shouldn't have had half as many touches as he's had.

It only really just dawned on me, but not only is McCullough's service absolute puss, his decision making is just as bad, we had multiple sets on their line and they've looked extremely vulnerable on the Milford/Bird/Oates side of the field, so what does he do for 2 sets in a row? Dummy and run, slow service to the right hand side of the field, short ball to prop, short ball to prop, verging on forward short ball to Lodge which he drops.

??????????????????????

He's actually fucking putrid.

Last edited:
I like the kid. He just isn’t a half back but he’s a competitor and will keep trying.

He has looked threatening all night, he has looked pretty good so far this year but because he isn't Cronk (and paid less than half as much), he gets an unfair bad wrap. Credit where it is due, he has been really good thus far and if his teammates could catch would probably have one or two more try assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.