Round 5 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that we still don't have plays ready on both sides a lot of the time when on the attack. We've gotten away with it because the forwards have dominated in the middle, but again, this shows the lack of a half or proper structure.

A team like the Storm always has their halves ready to attack on pretty much any given tackle at any given time. Like Craig Wing said in an article, it makes it easier for the forwards too, as it stretches the defence.

Yeah we have no structure, it seems worse .
Thought that was one thing seibold would've changed.

There was one set where Macca was MIA and Boyd kept taking over dummy half duties. And the set was fast and forward were marching up field with ease.
Boyd to 9 it is then.

Feel like seibold is on the path to that life of oblivion that henjak currently lives if this season keeps going the way it’s going.

Reactions: Dee
Yeah we have no structure, it seems worse .
Thought that was one thing seibold would've changed.

I'm beginning to think they are all real slow learners...

Ok time to give Turpin a go at 9. Macca is that slow he stuffs up the attack. No threat out of 9 doesn’t take any pressure of halves and his passes are so shit

Why all this negative we are winning at halftime after all come on confidence.

I'm beginning to think Seibold is a real soft touch when it comes to his coaching. Right now Maguire is in the sheds tearing the paint off the walls over the Tigers errors and blown chances. Seibold is probably backslapping individuals over stuff that park footballers can do on a regular basis.

Why all this negative we are winning at halftime after all come on confidence.

It’s the way they are playing. We scored a try in the 2nd minute and it’s been nothing since.

I'm beginning to think Seibold is a real soft touch when it comes to his coaching. Right now Maguire is in the sheds tearing the paint off the walls over the Tigers errors and blown chances. Seibold is probably backslapping individuals over stuff that park footballers can do on a regular basis.

He has a history of squads absolutely hating him after a few seasons of it though.

This is a perfectly winnable game, if we lose this heads should roll.

Gillett not coming back

Last edited:
Lodge held onto the ball, well done.

For a solid bloke Issako doesn't impact much with his runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Bish
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.