Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevita can **** off. I'm done with him.

Surely with Tevita, Oates, Nikorima, Kahu, McGuire all leaving / if we don't renew them we can go and buy someone decent.

Amen, he’s a waste of cap space for any sort of big money.

Absolute lack of discipline, communication and organisation. I really, honestly thought we had moved past this. So many errors, stupid penalties, bad defensive reads. Unbelievable.

Edit: Pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that they need to stop there panic when the attacin side inside the 30. They are running like there skirts about to fly up when that happens. There defence is good as and useful as a **** flavoured lolly pop the half wits

Absolute lack of discipline, communication and organisation. I really, honestly thought we had moved past this. So many errors, stupid penalties, bad defensive reads. Unbelievable.

Based on one game against a team that played as bad as us? We need a good run of games before we can finally be past all these problems, and they clearly still have a long way to go.

Last edited:
Edit: Quoted a deleted post

Last edited by a moderator:
***SPOILER ALERT***

Seibold in the Post Match - "I thought our effort was really good".

Thats the shit that makes people not like him.

Why do we try the short line drop out when under pressure, but not when down by 26 with nothing to lose?

It’s lame how all week they say dearden is ready but obviously his instructions are to just pass it along to Milford. Let the kid play

***SPOILER ALERT***

Seibold in the Post Match - "I thought our effort was really good".

Thats the shit that makes people not like him.
Bennett used to say the same after a bad loss

What the **** has Milford done wrong? This is bizarre.
He's trying a bit too much... there was a play after a line break where the play was wide open on the right, but the ball went to Milf who put in probably his worst kick of the night.

It may be that the team is playing through Milf (as the halfback), but if that's the case then he MUST always be on the open side at first receiver and playing both sides of the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.