What do you want this year?

I want the Broncos to beat Melbourne at least once this year.

I want Dave Taylor to finally put some good form on the paddock.

I want Nick Kenny to be our number 1 hit-up forward.

I want Lockyer to play at least 20 NRL games and captain the Origin team to 4 in a row.

I want to not hate the Bulldogs, St George and the Warriors and hope that our boys all flourish at their new clubs (especially Kemp - I think he will play Origin in the next 2 years).

subsbligh said:
(especially Kemp - I think he will play Origin in the next 2 years).

I'd have him in this year TBH. Three-quarter line of Kemp, Hodges and Folau set in stone with another wing spot up for grabs icon_thumbs_u

Coxy said:

Hahah totally forgot. So, I'd have the team all ready to go.

2. Kemp
3. Hodges
4. Inglis
5. Folau

Sold. Tate, Michaels, Boyd and a couple of others in the running should any injuries occur.

Tate was close to QLD man of the series so I'd imagine he will probably get a run too.

And as far as what I want from the Broncos this year, its the same as I want from every sporting team I follow.. 1) Have a real dig, & 2) Have fun (Or at least look like your having fun) doing it. Winning is a bonus

Understandable to forget him. He is a cockroach afterall :P

Tate will get a run before Kemp if everyone is fit.

I didn't want to say i agree, as it breaks the Internet Forum Rules as per youtube :P

Mick, you know full well when it comes to Origin, form in last year's series counts before form in this year's NRL competition.

However, I think Tate will get first crack in the centres with Inglis, Folau on one wing obviously, so that opens it up for Kemp on the other wing. But I'd prefer to see Steve Michaels there if his comeback from injury goes to plan. Hodges is the vulnerable one.

Possibly Jeb. I think Hodges would need to show good form on his return from shoulder surgery before Mal would bank on him ahead of Tate.

Jebadude said:
But I'd prefer to see Steve Michaels there if his comeback from injury goes to plan.

He'll have to play bloody well if he wants an Origin spot. There are a fair few players i'd have in the team before him.

FWIW, i think Hodges will find top form again this year.

I'd have Tate over Hodges purely on defence.

Hodges is a shirt grabbing turnstyle at the best of times let alone after shoulder surgery.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • blacknwhite
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • mystico
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.