NEWS ‘Controversial call’: NRL to investigate bunker backflip

Klein moved on from Reece and cleared it, Gee told him to look again, then he backflipped.

If you're talking about the audio released in the briefing, that wasn't Gee.

That was the other bunker official and he's asking him if he wants to take another look.

That was the other bunker official and he's asking him if he wants to take another look.
I see. That audio is terrible.
It's not a good look at all regardless and I'm wondering if the nrl has used audio like thus before to justify an otherwise dodgy looking decision, or is this another NRL first in a Bronco game?

I see. That audio is terrible.
It's not a good look at all regardless and I'm wondering if the nrl has used audio like thus before to justify an otherwise dodgy looking decision, or is this another NRL first in a Bronco game?

No it's not a good look.

The whole process was messy and Klein having a brain fart originally clearing Walsh didn't help things.

They have released bunker audio before when there's been controversial calls. I believe the first time was back in 2019 after a Sharks vs Dragons match when there was controversy over the match-winning try from Xerri. The audio from the bunker was released.

There's been at least another one or two IIRC.

When he says, “That doesn’t look right to me, Ash “ - that’s not Gee?

When he says, “That doesn’t look right to me, Ash “ - that’s not Gee?

That's Gee.

There was another voice in the audio mentioning having another look at Walsh, that's the other bunker official. That's the one I'm assuming Midean was talking about.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.