1 Free ticket to game tonight

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Hey guys I’m going to the game tonight and have a spare ticket (father in-law pulled out and can’t come anymore). The seat is by itself because I booked it after I booked our seats. I’m not sure how I can get it to somebody but it’s really good seat. I’m thinking I can’t just forward the ticket tek confirmation if somebody wants the ticket. Don’t want it to go to waist. Msg me and we can figure out a way of getting you the ticket. Rather give somebody on here the chance of taking it first before I try other avenues of giving it away.

And yeah yeah no jokes about my father in-law

Last edited:
Staff have approved this post. Please remember the basic rules of trading online.

But as Broncos fans, get to the game!

Got until 1pm EST and then I’ll start posting elsewhere. Surely somebody on here needs a ticket

Bratmobile will be there tonight everyone. That's reason enough to go. Take the dude's free ticket, what is this? A Souths forum?

Got until 1pm EST and then I’ll start posting elsewhere. Surely somebody on here needs a ticket

Man, I'd take it...but I'm on the other side of the world...literally.

200.gif

Poster elsewhere. If somebody it’s snapped up which I’ll update this thread. Until then it’s still available

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • heartly87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bert_lifts
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • broncos4life
  • Scdeac
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.