10/11 Football Thead

The Brizz said:
pennywisealfie said:
omfg i hope so. I wanna go down to Pig n Whistle, wonder if any Barca fans will be there. anyone care to join me?

I am keen as man!

hell yeah bro, i live just near there now. so brush up on ur barca songs and we can try to outdo these red pricks!! :P

pennywisealfie said:
The Brizz said:
pennywisealfie said:
omfg i hope so. I wanna go down to Pig n Whistle, wonder if any Barca fans will be there. anyone care to join me?

I am keen as man!

hell yeah bro, i live just near there now. so brush up on ur barca songs and we can try to outdo these red pricks!! :P

Sounds like a plan, I am in!

Can't believe Chelsea (or Roman) sacked Carlo. Absolutely ridiculous considering he won the double in his first season.

Interested to see who replaces him. I'd have guessed Villas Boas, but he seems to have given his word that he's staying at Porto.

Villas Boas would have to be out of his mind to take the job. How many managers have they had over the last few years? Mourinho, Grant, Scolari, Hiddink, Ancelotti. Frankly Villas Boas seems too smart for that.

Ari Gold said:
Villas Boas would have to be out of his mind to take the job. How many managers have they had over the last few years? Mourinho, Grant, Scolari, Hiddink, Ancelotti. Frankly Villas Boas seems too smart for that.
He is.

Does anyone else think Paul Scholes was a bit overrated?

Probably a bit. Technically, he was excellent. Couldn't tackle for shit though.

ningnangnong said:
Probably a bit. Technically, he was excellent. Couldn't tackle for shit though.

This is him in a nutshell, a quality player with the ball but a hack c#nt when chasing it.

Scotty, word is we could be in for Jordan Henderson.

What do you think of him? I don't watch Sunderland much, but from what I've heard, he went off the boil a bit this season - but before that he was putting in some classy performances.

ningnangnong said:
Scotty, word is we could be in for Jordan Henderson.

What do you think of him? I don't watch Sunderland much, but from what I've heard, he went off the boil a bit this season - but before that he was putting in some classy performances.

Very promising young player. Has a good touch on him and can pick his passes well, Bruce has been using him in a more central role though. (I'm becoming more and more sick of Steve Bruce btw, he's a shit manager) At this stage of his career he should be playing on the right where there is less pressure on him to defend and he has more room to move. That's where he has shown more promise for us. I don't want to see him go just yet and from what I've heard, he isn't overly keen on leaving Sunderland. I think that may be for the best anyway, if he goes to a bigger club now he'll just be warming the bench and will likely fade into obscurity.

Just a side note to this thread - I hope Sepp Blatter gets sonic diarrhea. What a corrupt piece of shit that man is.

hes a c*nt. **** fifa. bring back joao havelange :P

Final IFFHS Ranking for the 2010 - 2011 Season:

1. (1.) FC Barcelona (Spain) 317,0
2. (2.) Real Madrid (Spain) 307,0
3. (3.) FC Porto (Portugal) 291,5
4. (4.) Manchester United (England) 285,0
5. (8.) Manchester City (England) 254,0
6. (7.) Villarreal (Spain) 250,0
7. (5.) Inter Milan (Italy) 246,0
8. (12.) Dinamo Kiev (Ucraine) 222,5
9. (15.) FC Schalke 04 (Germany) 218,0
10. (26.) Vélez Sarsfield (Argentina) 213,0

icon_thumbs_u

Barca should have a bigger lead! Although I have no idea how that system works. Good effort from Porto to get to 3rd overall by years end!

Yeah, I'm not sure either, it's fairly complex.
But it's the closest thing to an official world club ranking.

I would've expected the 2nd spot to be between Porto and Manure, not Real though... [icon_shru

Real are easily the 2nd best club side in the world atm.

pennywisealfie said:
Real are easily the 2nd best club side in the world atm.
Individually, they probably are, as a team not so sure, but what did they achieve really this season anyway?

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.