NEWS $10 million Man ??

The structures in place at the Rorters also help make him look good, of that I have no doubt. The core of their team have been around for years, and they have good on-field leaders in Cordner, Friend, etc. Plus he had a few years under Cronk, which would have helped enormously.

The structures in place at the Rorters also help make him look good, of that I have no doubt. T

Oh yeah..............they really are powering up the field, chewing up the metres and generating plenty of momentum, space and time for their backline.

The speed of their attacking play is pretty impressive, their forwards really wind up and hit that ball at speed right on the advantage line.

The structures in place at the Rorters also help make him look good, of that I have no doubt. The core of their team have been around for years, and they have good on-field leaders in Cordner, Friend, etc. Plus he had a few years under Cronk, which would have helped enormously.
Totally.
Outside of Smith I’m not sure of any other single player that would have a immediate effect on the team right now. For various reasons the forwards are getting dominated and our metres gained each game has been well behind the oppositions.
My guess is that 80-90% of the time the team with greater metres gained wins the game.?. @Big Pete ?

Oh yeah..............they really are powering up the field, chewing up the metres and generating plenty of momentum, space and time for their backline.

The speed of their attacking play is pretty impressive, their forwards really wind up and hit that ball at speed right on the advantage line.
Yeah they look great, maybe even better than the last 2 years. Like last week against Parra, the Eels score a great try, they are all pumped up, Tedesco gets KO'd in the process, but the Roosters still manage to immediately hit back and then close the game out like pros. Their attitude is awesome, no let off at all.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Midean
  • Rookie Alan
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.