20/20 V India

I just don't get why the commentators make such a big deal about him.

Sure, he had a purple patch with the bat and got a gimmicky nickname, but I've been watching him in the ODI's and I don't think he's anything special with the ball.

Am I missing something?

He hasn't had the best summer, but he's been class so far in his young career. Nerves of steel when it matters and that means something to a lot of people.

Maybe I'm just giving him a bum wrap. I just don't see it.

He reminds me of a less talented Nathan Bracken when he's bowling.

Maybe I'm just giving him a bum wrap. I just don't see it.

He reminds me of a less talented Nathan Bracken when he's bowling.
He has massive variation with the ball. He's never going to blast teams out. former Aussie player said you have to try and play him like an off spinner. But then he has the 135klm change up. I totally rate him. Bat and ball.

Yep I'm a massive Faulkner fan, as Big Pete said, he hasn't been as good as usual but still more impressive than the other mediocre plodders we've had in limited overs this summer.

if Richardson and Boland are the future of our bowling attack, we are in all sorts of trouble.

Yeah the bowling attack of late has certainly been underwhelming. Maybe I'm just being unfair lumping him into the same basket as the others.

Tait & Richardson bowling themselves out of a WC place.

How good would it be to have Starc playing, he's the type of rare bowler that it doesn't matter the situation, he's just so great to watch.

The worst debut over I've ever seen. Haha gives all us plodders hope.

5 wides in an over wow I've never seen that before

That's probably out but Indian complaining just got themselves a wicket.

Big chance for Lynn to show why he rated so highly in the BBL.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.