20/20 V India

Finch has some massive flaws in his batting that are starting to get exposed even at the slog-fest level of the game

One badish decision leads to dominoes falling.

indian batsmen seem to make scoring at 10 an over look effortless compared to our guys, who try to slog across the line of everything.

The joke is on us now Pandya is now knocking us off

It helps when your set batsmen aren't incorrectly given out one after another. Am I missing something though, since when is Yuvraj a spinner?

Now he lets go of the ball in the run up! This guy is awesome!

We were beaten by a far better team tonight no excuses whatsoever.

Am I missing something or is the Allan Border medal not even televised this year?

Haha did anyone see the Jeff Thomson hall of fame speech, what a pisser, that was hilarious.

for the 2nd t20i is it said that they are resting david warner and steve smith this might be usman khawaja door into the team but i dont know who will take the 2nd spot

for the 2nd t20i is it said that they are resting david warner and steve smith this might be usman khawaja door into the team but i dont know who will take the 2nd spot

Australia 17-man squad: Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Shane Watson, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade, James Faulkner, John Hastings, Shaun Marsh, Cameron Boyce, Nathan Lyon, Chris Lynn, Travis Head, Kane Richardson, Andrew Tye, Scott Boland, Shaun Tait

That's the squad we named, so if Warner & Smith are rested, we'll probably go with -

1. Finch (c)
2. Marsh
3. Watson
4. Lynn
5. Head
6. Maxwell
7. Faulkner
8. Wade
9. Boyce
10. Richardson
11. Tait

That's why the squad was so big; they were always going to go to New Zealand this week to prepare.

I hope Lynn bats at 3 this match. Get him in there early. Also the rain better stop down in Melbourne for the match tonight. India are pretty juicy at $2.25 if you like a punt as well.

Unread

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • Galah
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.