20/20 V India

I don't remember the last time an Indian team had better ground fielding than us

Should have loaded up

betting on cricket not really my thing ... had to get involved game two & tonight though given the value for India.

Australia still favourites with runs on the board but India capable and worth it at inflated odds

Last edited:
Looks like Sharky's wallet's got company.

India are very good with the bat, but the Australians aren't exactly threatening with the ball.

Has Tait ever been good at this level?

Looks like Sharky's wallet's got company.

India are very good with the bat, but the Australians aren't exactly threatening with the ball.

Has Tait ever been good at this level?

Had an okay limited over record once but apart from that no. I've never rated him anyway, 60 average in tests says it all.

In his prime when he was pushed 155kph+ consistently he could do some damage but he's lost that warp speed now.. 145kph doesn't worry batsmen at this level nowadays when it's poorly directed.

He could bowl fast but he was so sloppy and all over the place at the same time. I remember that test in 2008 at Perth against India where he got whacked around and then quit for a while.

two quiet overs, wicket just around the corner

Tait was phenomenal in the second last World Cup we won, he was very good at limited overs for a while there. He shouldn't be in the team but I would take him in a heartbeat ahead of Boland who is once again producing rubbish. Boyce has been VERY good tonight.

I don't remember the last time an Indian team had better ground fielding than us

I have a lot of grumbles about this current side but not least of them is how pathetic they are as a fielding group. And to continue my barrage against Boland, he is the worst of the lot and in a team of shocking fielders and bowlers, that says a lot.

I have a lot of grumbles about this current side but not least of them is how pathetic they are as a fielding group. And to continue my barrage against Boland, he is the worst of the lot and in a team of shocking fielders and bowlers, that says a lot.

Scott Boland is probably the worst bowler I've seen play for Australia.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Cavalo
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Evander
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • broncs30
  • lynx000
  • Dash
  • Swordfish
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.