2009/10 NBA Season

dukey said:
Finals finished last week. **** Lakers won. Over Boston.
He was joking, considering the Cavs got knocked out 6 weeks ago.

Bannermania said:
dukey said:
Finals finished last week. **** Lakers won. Over Boston.
He was joking, considering the Cavs got knocked out 6 weeks ago.

Oh, I get it now.
I just made my own joke:
The Cleveland Browns.

Cavs, Browns, Indians....does it really matter which one you pick on???

Anyway...it's draft day today - the day where hopes are reborn for all teams going forward!!

Of course, the Cavs don't have any picks this year...

We'll find out in about a week! But if he doesn't....man oh man....America's bleakest city isn't gonna improve any!

You never told me it was America's bleakest city!!! Christ, I've agreed to spend 3 days there next year!

In other people's minds dear....when we get there you'll truly discover the wonders that Drew Carey often talks of!

(Hopefully the lake doesn't catch fire again while we're there...) [icon_shady

You mean the lake that was so polluted that the junk floating around in it caught fire? Top city Cleveland is!!!

LeBrick the dog goes to Miami to join D Wade and Chris Bosh. 3Peat for the Lakers seems almost impossible now. This will only fuel Kobe. Bring it on you *****.

I never thought it was a lock that he would stay but I would say that my hopes fluctuated from 25%-60% that he would at various stages in the off-season

Meat77 said:
I never thought it was a lock that he would stay but I would say that my hopes fluctuated from 25%-60% that he would at various stages in the off-season

It's like keeping V-mart of CC Sabathia. Never gonna happen.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.