2009/10 NBA Season

2damueq.jpg

LeBron quit on his team, King James my ass. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

fenomeno said:
2damueq.jpg

If I see that in that uniform next season - I'll be a very happy chappy

Meat77 said:
fenomeno said:
2damueq.jpg

If I see that in that uniform next season - I'll be a very happy chappy

C'mon man, you gotta be realistic here, there is really no chance he'll stay.

Why is there no chance? What - he's gonna play for the Knicks with no-one and wait another 7 years for a shot at the title?

Besides, Dan Gilbert has shown he is willing to spend money so it wouldn't surprise if he tries to get someone like Bosh to team up with LeBron next year

he is going to the Golden State Warriors and I base this on absolutely nothing.

Go Celtics!

Meat77 said:
Why is there no chance? What - he's gonna play for the Knicks with no-one and wait another 7 years for a shot at the title?

As opposed to staying and winning nothing for another 7 years?

The Knicks and the Nets are 2 teams that are capable of giving LeBron a real second option, they can get another big player to take off some pressure, its highly unlikely the Cavs will be able to do this.

Add Lebron and another star and the Nets are a better team then the Cavaliers...

There is a rumour that Delonte West was sleeping with LeBron's mom LOL

fenomeno said:

That can't be true - no one would touch Delonte! [icon_lol1.

Meat77 said:
fenomeno said:

That can't be true - no one would touch Delonte! [icon_lol1.

Very true, also, Delonte is probably the only guy dumb enough to do this, seriously, the guy is a crackhead. [icon_lol1.

You get no argument from me on that one!

I'm depressing myself right now reading article after article about LeBron's future...I think it comes down to staying in Cleveland or going to Chicago - nothing else makes sense to me. And right now I fear the worst...

I think the fact that the Cleveland fans booed him wasn't very nice also. Who knows, all this talk might turn out to be very anti climatic, and he may well stay, but as Kevin Garnett said to him after game 6, he needs to do whats best for him and his legacy, without a real second option, Cleveland isn't going anywhere in the near future, so LeBron might go to a better team, for his own legacy's sake.

I see the Wizards won the draft lottery today - will be interesting to see if they take John Wall (which they should) given they still have Gilbert Arenas who is eligible to play again next year

They better take wall, they wont be getting anywhere with Gilbert, and i can't see the Wizards wanting Arenas to play for them again anyway.

Was the NBA still going? I thought it stopped 6 weeks ago...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.