2009/10 NBA Season

Rajon Rondo doing work. Great win for the Celts.

Hate the **** but he's been on fire these playoffs. I still think Cavs will win though... :(

Rondo is killing us. If he stayed out there all 48 minutes the results would be scary...

..lol. Dear Cavs,
lol.

Sincerely,

Rondo and the Boston Celtics.

I didn't see today's game but looking at the box score it seems that Mike Brown has totally f***ed our rotation at the wrong end of the year. Why would Delonte West only get 9 minutes when he's a pure scorer off the bench? How come Hickson hardly got a look in today when he was so good in game 3?

This seems like it will be yet another shit year to be a Cleveland sports fan....

to put it in perspective Meat.

Worst postseason loss in Cavs history.

Celtics = THAT GOOD.

Meat77 said:
I didn't see today's game but looking at the box score it seems that Mike Brown has totally f***ed our rotation at the wrong end of the year. Why would Delonte West only get 9 minutes when he's a pure scorer off the bench? How come Hickson hardly got a look in today when he was so good in game 3?

This seems like it will be yet another shit year to be a Cleveland sports fan....

Mike Brown's incompetence definitely showed . He's scared of making changes, his playbook only consists of "Lebrick ISO" while rest of the cavs stand around doing nothing. Poor Cavs fans are now thinking LeBron is tanking this series so he has an excuse to leave at the end of this year.

ESPN just showed the top ten plays of LeBron's career...brought a tear to my eye...

It's been a storied career in Cleveland for LeBron, (no rings though).

Boston will send him out in the worst way tonight. Paul Pierce will be all over him like white on rice.

Celtics crowd chanting "NEW YORK KNICKS" right now, brilliant hahahaha.

Cavs so close to going out, fingers crossed.

fenomeno said:
Celtics crowd chanting "NEW YORK KNICKS" right now, brilliant hahahaha.

Cavs so close to going out, fingers crossed.

Hahahaa. GO CELTS.

At least no-one can question his sportsmanship this year...

And so the summer of 2010 begins...

kevin-garnett4.jpg

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.