2009/10 NBA Season

Can LebBron win it on his own.. :P sorry this is Kobe's year Meat...

You dont by chance have a copy of the Lebron James "More then a game" movie do you?

The difference this year is that LeBron is less on his own than ever before - he will dominate as he always does in the playoffs but actually has the team around him to chip in as well!

No, I don't have that movie but obviously I would like to see it!

Ah gonna need to import it.

LA V Clev final?

Lol @ Lebron putting on his serious face...i bet he does something like this in the middle of a game again though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroxmCZUgQ4

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afKsssTPfyw

Classless A Grade Tool.

Can't wait for the Bulls v Cavs series, lots of technical fouls.

Lakers V OKC Thunder first round, OKC are a great young team, Kevin Durant, simply put, is a beast, 2nd best player in the game today after Lebron. Young and inexperienced, i think they'll be happy to get to the playoffs, while the Lakers have to win the whole thing.

Lakers to take this one in 5.

Gee - such crimes against humanity...especially reacting to a known trash talker like Noah.

That said I think you are right about the Lakers series - the Thunder remind me a little of the Cavs about 4 years ago...this year they will probably fight hard but ultimately get beaten up by the Lakers but look out for them for the next few years!

Meat77 said:
Gee - such crimes against humanity...especially reacting to a known trash talker like Noah.

That said I think you are right about the Lakers series - the Thunder remind me a little of the Cavs about 4 years ago...this year they will probably fight hard but ultimately get beaten up by the Lakers but look out for them for the next few years!

Yeah, no doubt, I reckon Durant might even take the MVP next year.

I know you love Bron but Noah was only trash talking because Lebron was dancing on the court like an idiot after he got an And 1 while the Bulls were getting blown out, its just disrespectful. A fist pump? Fair enough, Dancing? lame.

Anyway, just as a recap of the season gone by, here's Kobe Bryant's 7 game winners from this season alone, and he's been struggling with injury all year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2_3Is8CTA

So 3 of the 4 Eastern Conferences series' are now in the books with both Cleveland and Boston winning today to set up what should be a huge round 2 matchup. The Hawks should finish the Bucks off even though that is currently 2-2 to face off with Orlando in round 2.

But out West there have been some wild results!

The Mavs (who probably drew the hardest 7-seed in NBA history in the form of the Spurs) are currently fighting for their life and the Lakers are 2-2 with the Thunder and are a real chance to go under. Throw in the Jazz leading the Nuggets (who I thought all year would be the Lakers biggest threat) and Brandon Roy's miracle comeback in the Suns-Blazers series and I reckon we've got the best playoffs in years happening as we speak!!

Lakers a real chance of going under? C'mon man. Okc have surprised me a bit, they're playing with great poise at home. 3-2 Lakers way now, Okc doing well at home, which isn't too surprising seeing their home crowd is the best i've seen in the NBA since 2000-2002 Sacramento crowd at Arco Arena, but there is no way they will win at Staples, Lakers to take this either in game 6 at OKC or at Staples in 7. We're still very much in cruise control.

My only concern is health. Kobe is busted up bad, but he is doing a great job of managing the game and facilitating. Feeds the bigs early and we look good.

Rockets caused us the same problems last year, first round went to 7 games.

Lebron having issues with his elbow. Hopefully a few hard fouls in the Celtics series test it out further. Never thought i'd say this but it would be amazing to see Celtics beat the Cavs, but i think Cavs will take this in 6.

Yeah, I admit it, the Lakers showed yesterday that there are far from spent! Still, I didn't expect the Thunder to be this feisty!

LeBron's elbow will be fine - he's not worried about it and there are 3 days rest before the Celtics series starts so I don't think it will be a major drama - won't stop KG from trying a hard foul or 7 though!

You have far too much time on your hands fenomeno! [icon_lol1.

Meat77 said:
You have far too much time on your hands fenomeno! [icon_lol1.

C'mon man, i don't go looking around for that stuff, Lebron has so many haters on every forum, its quite easy to come across it. [icon_lol1.

OK I admit it....after today I am genuinely worried about the Cavs...getting blown out at home is not a good sign moving forward...

This series is going to be much tougher than I had anticipated for the Cavs - especially now we have to win in Boston. I'm not writing them off by any means but I think the 3 days rest until Game 3 couldn't come at a better time for LeBron

I can't believe so many idiots at ESPN predicted this will be done in 4 or 5. lolz. Celtics are a seasoned team, their toughness is what makes them still competitive, obviously age is not on their side, and i can still see Cleveland coming out on top in 6 or 7 games, but i definitely give the Celtics a chance for a upset here.

Man oh man did I love seeing Game 3 live this morning on ESPN!!! That was one of the most dominant playoff performances I have ever seen by the Cavs!

Great night for Boston sports...Celtics destroyed by Cleveland, the Yankees whip the Red Sox and the Bruins lose to the Flyers in the NHL!

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • theshed
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.