2010/2011 NFL Season

Clintos said:
Pats signed Marcus Stroud. Me likey!

Too old.

Dear God, please let Prince Amakumara fall to the Steelers somehow. Thanks heaps.

please let all the speed demons be taken by round 2 so we can pick someone good lol.

So can someone who has been following the American press please explain to me in lay-mans (lay-chicks) terms wtf is going on with this lockout NFL crap? I'm not a big fan of the American news & sports websites, they're too busy for my simple mind.

What it looks like to me is a bunch of over-paid princesses upset that they aren't earning more money?

Has the NFL got a big pot of money that they're not sharing with Tom Brady & Payton Manning or sumfink?

mrslong said:
So can someone who has been following the American press please explain to me in lay-mans (lay-chicks) terms wtf is going on with this lockout NFL crap? I'm not a big fan of the American news & sports websites, they're too busy for my simple mind.

What it looks like to me is a bunch of over-paid princesses upset that they aren't earning more money?

Has the NFL got a big pot of money that they're not sharing with Tom Brady & Payton Manning or sumfink?

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago ... ained.html

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Broncos Maestro
  • something
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • simplythebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • eggstar10
  • Bronx48
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • mystico
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.