2010/2011 NFL Season

Clintos said:
pennywisealfie said:
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

**** the Jets. **** them in their stupid asses.

Can I interest you in:

pg_5F00_mfsb22_5F00_roethlisberger_5F00_trophy.JPG

I don't care who wins it now, quite like everyone who is left now that the Patriots and Colts are gone. Pretty amusing watching Bills sour expression for most of the match today.

i dont mind who wins tbh. all teams left have likeable aspects to them. I'm just loving the Jets swagger. they are everything i wish the Raiders were and what the Raiders should be.

I'm still riding the Packers bandwagon. Woo! Go Packers. It's a shame the Patriots lost, because I was looking forward to Clay Matthews breaking through the line, holding Tom Brady above his head and then roaring "FOOOOTBAAAALLLL" as he tears him asunder.
Other than them, I wouldn't mind the Steelers.

Clay Matthews is pretty beasty Definitely a play to look out for in the future.

As long as an NFC team wins, I'm happy. Go Packers and Bears!

pennywisealfie said:
i dont mind who wins tbh. all teams left have likeable aspects to them. I'm just loving the Jets swagger. they are everything i wish the Raiders were and what the Raiders should be.

Raiders had swagger when Madden was coach.

Thing is those Raiders were good and won shit. Jets haven't won shit and carry on like they have actually got some hardware. They have no class.

I can't wait to see James Harrison and/or Lamaar Woodley unleash on Sanchez.

Clintos said:
Clay Matthews is pretty beasty Definitely a play to look out for in the future.

As long as an NFC team wins, I'm happy. Go Packers and Bears!

Future, how's about now? He's a gun.
He has a bro who played at Oregon will be about a 3rd rounder in the upcoming draft.

And if the Steelers somehow *shudder* lose to the Jets *shudder* I am on the Packers!

Je$ter said:
And if the Steelers somehow *shudder* lose to the Jets *shudder* I am on the Packers!

Can you imagine? Mark Sanchez on the ground, petrified, scrambling backwards in an effort to escape, as Clay stands over him, holding an offensive lineman over his head as a crude clubbing weapon? Oh man. Now THAT would be a Superbowl.

Clay loves the Sanchize. SC alumni and all

dukey said:
Je$ter said:

Can you imagine? Mark Sanchez on the ground, petrified, scrambling backwards in an effort to escape, as Clay stands over him, holding an offensive lineman over his head as a crude clubbing weapon? Oh man. Now THAT would be a Superbowl.

James Harrison would do it better.

He's a star now, but he's still in his second year. Plenty more to come from him!

Good to see the Jets getting shown up as the overrated bigmouths they are.
Packers V Steelers will be a nice combination for the big one.

Clintos said:
pennywisealfie said:
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

**** the Jets. **** them in their stupid asses.
I concur.

BOO JETS. SO GLAD they can't win. Ha. Sanchez take that.

I really like Rodgers so I am all over the Packers bandwagon.

at least jets came back and made it a game. well done steelers and pack.

Pittsburgh Steelers football baby that's how we do it!

Gotta play for 60 against the Pack Rodgers is 100000000x better than Sanchlolz.

Rex Ryan can suck it!

Jesters 2 teams in the Superbowl!!

I think Steelers in a blowout tbh lol

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.