2010/2011 NFL Season

I watched the episode of South Park where Eric Cartmenez teaches the rough inner city kids how to cheat like white people aka Bill Bellichick, very very funny!

i dont remember that, what episode was that?

oh is that the how do i reach these keeeeeds

Playoffs! Playoffs!?

My favourite month of sport - bowl season and NFL playoffs.

Picks in NFL? Smokie?

For mine, Pats are out and out favourites. Hoping my Steelers don't have to play them if we get to the championship game. Packers are a definite chance, Rodgers is a top 5 QB and their D is ridiculous.

As for NCAA, heart says Ducks but head says Auburn in the big one. Looking forward to watching Andrew Luck today in the Orange Bowl to see if he is as good as everyone says he is.

My interest in the college season is over for this season after the mighty Horned Frogs won the Rose Bowl. The real number 1 team in the country.

Also good to see my Boise State Broncos rip it up in some shitty bowl game I can't remember the name of. Can't believe one missed FG was the difference between playing in that and the Rose Bowl :(

Kellen Moore is gonna be such a stud in the pros.

NFL, Seahawks to win it all

lol.

really tho, hoping for a Colts win and a Pats and Eagles fail.

Good to see the Browns finally turfed Mangina today...I don't care who we hire - it has to be better than him or Romeo Crennell

It's interesting to note that all of Belichick's disciples that have gone onto HC jobs have all failed.

my wish? our winningest coach since we made the Superbowl? I fkn love the cable guy. **** Al Davis. Unless we get Jeff Fisher or soemthing then fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The Tower of Power Bill Cowher has been rumored, but a bit disappointed about Cable being let go, AND the 49er's were given permission to talk to Hue Jackson about a Head Coaching job. Thats just sad, we cannot let him go.

Bannermania said:
The Tower of Power Bill Cowher has been rumored, but a bit disappointed about Cable being let go, AND the 49er's were given permission to talk to Hue Jackson about a Head Coaching job. Thats just sad, we cannot let him go.

Bill Cowher won't coach for a few more years at least.

Al will want Hue Jackson cause he loves an O coach. Al Davis is also suffering from dimentia so we'll see what happens.

Colts and Saints lose....FFfffffuuuuu

Fozz said:
Colts and Saints lose....FFfffffuuuuu

As long as the Eagles join them I'll be okay with it.
Jets/Colts game was awesome btw.

my 2 bandwagon teams gone :(

Im getting on the "hoping Eagles & Pats lose" Bandwagon. So lets go Packers today!!

pennywisealfie said:
Im getting on the "hoping Eagles & Pats lose" Bandwagon. So lets go Packers today!!

Steelers baby!

Everyone do yourself a favour and look up Marshawn Lynch's TD run. Best run I have ever seen.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • bb_gun
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.