2010/2011 NFL Season

pennywisealfie said:
Jesters 2 teams in the Superbowl!!

I think Steelers in a blowout tbh lol

I am pretty stoked. I have a soft spot for the Packers and if we lose at least it's to a team I like. But in saying that, hopefully we end up in 7th heaven!

Should be a corker!

I'm planning on doing the impossible - recording the game and watching it that night after work without knowing the score...good luck to me on that one!

Pro Bowl back in Hawaii after a stint in the mainland. If the f***ing insurance company had've paid up, I could've gone back and finished my Honolulu trip this week and gone to the game. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Also, everybody keep an eye on OneHD. Every day at 9AM, they're showing 'America's Game - Road to the Superbowl', and the episodes are getting more and more recent. I downloaded the 2007 NY Giants one a while ago, and it's a good show, follows the Superbowl winning team from the pre-season through to victory, with interviews from coaches and players.
This week they're showing:

Thursday: Tampa Bay 2002
Friday: Patriots 2003
Saturday: Patriots 2004
Sunday: Steelers 2005
Monday: Colts 2006
Tuesday: GIANTS 2007
Wednesday: Steelers 2008
Thursday: Saints 2009

where can i find dls for these? I love this show but dont have a hd tv :(

Well chaps, who's going to win the Superbowl?

I need to know for my tipping comp!

I see Green Bay are the faves.

ningnangnong said:
Well chaps, who's going to win the Superbowl?

I need to know for my tipping comp!

I see Green Bay are the faves.

Even though I'm cheering for the Pack, the Steelers have been more convincing all year and should be favourites. Not that it matters; the big one is always anybody's game.

Je$ter, it's your pick in VRL draft, brother.

I know you will look at this thread first today! [icon_lol1.

Clintos said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. how'd you guess?

I don't know what I'm going to do without an NFL season. I am probably going to make a combine and draft thread [icon_lol1.

Haha.

On a serious note. Bad luck chap. Take those couple of turnovers out of it and it was your game. Pretty much every other stat in your favour.

Je$ter said:
Clintos said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. how'd you guess?

I don't know what I'm going to do without an NFL season. I am probably going to make a combine and draft thread [icon_lol1.

I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms already. Shakes, cold sweats... I'm a mess.

Also, did everyone see that Brady won the MVP? With EVERY SINGLE VOTE? That's intense.

Yeah, all 50. Crazy.

You'd have thought that Vick would get at least a couple.

Clintos said:
Yeah, all 50. Crazy.

If Rodgers isn't as valuable if not more so than Brady I'm not here. Seriously he will be the best QB of our generation I have no doubt.

Je$ter said:
Clintos said:
Yeah, all 50. Crazy.

If Rodgers isn't as valuable if not more so than Brady I'm not here. Seriously he will be the best QB of our generation I have no doubt.

Likely. He's been sensational since he became a starter. If I could choose any of the QB's in the league to sign for the Giants tomorrow, it would be him.

you guys are all just Peyters (Peyton Haters).

Im back guys, thought the forum was fucked, anyways, good sb yada yada.

sad the seasons over, been a great one. see you guys in april for the draft.

Active Now

• kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.