2010/2011 NFL Season

Je$ter said:
pennywisealfie said:
Im getting on the "hoping Eagles & Pats lose" Bandwagon. So lets go Packers today!!

Steelers baby!

Everyone do yourself a favour and look up Marshawn Lynch's TD run. Best run I have ever seen.

+1

I was watching it yesterday and even Emma said "now that was at least exciting!" which is a massive statement from her about NFL!

that run was crazy! where the **** was the saints d all game?

the Bills would be pissed off right now at that run.

Bucking Beads said:
Clintos said:
LOLZ Seahawks.

Hey I am new to NFL and I like the look of them... I have NFI [icon_lol1.

It's alright. You didn't pick the Giants, Colts or Jets - so you're OK in my book.

Clintos said:
Bucking Beads said:
Clintos said:
LOLZ Seahawks.

Hey I am new to NFL and I like the look of them... I have NFI [icon_lol1.

It's alright. You didn't pick the Giants, Colts or Jets - so you're OK in my book.

And he didn't pick the Patriots, so he's okay in the books of... everybody else in the entire world.

[icon_lol1. Fair call.

BTW - Good luck in the post season...oh wait...

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to watch highlights of our most recent Superbowl victory. If only I could remember how recent it was, and whom the Giants were playing...

go on Dukey, post the pics/gifs. u know u want to.

All Clintos stirring aside, I'm feeling a lot of love for the Packers this post-season. Definitely getting on the bandwagon. Apart from the Steelers, they're the only remaining team I actually like. It would be great to see them make the big one... and beat the Patriots in it.

Agree with the Packers part - not the rest. Packers are definitely looking like contenders with Starks firing. The run game is so important to that team.

Back in the AFC - I am really worried about the Ravens. I'm with Je$ter and Ari this week. Go Steelers!

I hope Brady tears the Jets apart. I can't fucking stand them and their talk. When you win 3 Super Bowl rings call Tom out, but you better bring your game Sunday otherwise you are going to look like a bunch of dickheads.

Lets go Cromartie, back up ur talk brother. **** tom brady indeed.

To celebrate the playoffs and our alcoholism, a few mates and I are having a 'playoff pissup' on Sunday morning. Starting at 8:30am with the Steelers game, it's a day of American-themed football. Highlights include beer pong, bourbon, buffalo wings, and calling each other 'cocksucker'.
After the conclusion of the second game, I will be retiring to the bathroom to pass out and vomit all over myself.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • bb_gun
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.