2010/2011 NFL Season

dukey said:
At least Brady has a supermodel to cradle his balls. Peyton looks like somebody with Down syndrome would look in the tall stretchy mirror of a funhouse.

[icon_lol1. This post is quoted for being funny as sh1t!

The Brizz said:
dukey said:
At least Brady has a supermodel to cradle his balls. Peyton looks like somebody with Down syndrome would look in the tall stretchy mirror of a funhouse.

[icon_lol1. This post is quoted for being funny as sh1t!

Peyton_Manning_300.jpg

Peyton audibles: "Hurdle durdle dur"

Je$ter said:
He can't with all those Super Bowl rings on his fingers.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. zing!

btw this is peyton mannings doppelganger imho.

thumbnail.aspx

Surprise surprise Josh McDaniels and the Broncos got caught filming a 49ers training session.

Once a cheatriot, always a cheatriot.

Play for Stingrays next year. I'll go back to the Bears just so I can try to knock you're ass down.

Man I love watching the Jets get pumped.

As long as they have Sanchez at Qb they won't win big games.

Je$ter said:

yeah sure, but by the patriots? that sucked dude.

pennywisealfie said:
Je$ter said:

BRAAAADDDYYYYYY _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Go you Patriots!
_woohoo_ icon_thumbs_u
Lol @ Sanchez btw. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

pennywisealfie said:
Je$ter said:

I know that was pretty shithouse. I don't mind a few of the Pats younger players like Woodhead, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Spikes. But still, it's the Patriots.

you're not a patsie too, are you mrslong? noooooo whats with people actually liking those assholes.

yeah woodheads alright i guess

pennywisealfie said:
you're not a patsie too, are you mrslong? noooooo whats with people actually liking those assholes.
Yep. I don't know why, but somehow they became my favourite NFL team. Who knows? It's a mystery. Maybe it's Tom Brady's big blue eyes [icon_shady 8-)

pennywisealfie said:

STFU!

I saw the first half of the pats game yesterday. Epic display. In the snow blizzard. Epic performance by the man Brady too. So handsome. So talented. [icon_lol1. [icon_shady

BTW Kudos to the crowd. No way in HELL would I be at a game in a snow blizzard. BRRRR.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • leish107
  • Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.