2010/2011 NFL Season

Bannermania said:
Oh my. We won. WE WON!! WE BEAT THE CHARGERS! FIRST TIME IN 14 MEETINGS! WOOHOOO!!

**** yeah man it was so epic. being ahead 28-27 with 2 mins remaining and then rivers making insane completions into field goal range and i was getting all upset and then huff comes in with an awesome pass rush and forces a fumble!! Branch scores and I celebrate! eat a dick Chargers!!!!

on another note, the stream i watched it on was from sweden and **** their ads were so annoying lol.

SUCK IT RIVERRRSSSSS!!!!!!!! I don't care if we win another game. As long as we beat that smug wankface.

I love watching Dez Bryant play.
On another note, go Giants. Would love to see them win the NFC East this season.

I heart Britt!

Watched it yesterday when I got home from work, that was one epic 255 yards of reception!

3 weeks ago i was scouring the free agents list in a 16 team fantasy league im in and i saw Kenny Britt. I thought about it and said "nah ill keep dexter mccluster" facepalm.

Dayum! Philly have to be the most retarded pass defense in history having said that, all the focus was on Chris Johnson so Collins just kept dishing it to Britt.

I just ordered a Peyton Hillis jersey!

My jersey collection is building up nicely.

Note to Raiders: THAT is what happens when you play a real football team.

What a game Philly/Giants has been. I was expecting Vick and co to absolutely towel us up but it's been a tough, close one. Come on Giants!

Brady isn't fit to cradle Peyton's balls.

He can't with all those Super Bowl rings on his fingers.

At least Brady has a supermodel to cradle his balls. Peyton looks like somebody with Down syndrome would look in the tall stretchy mirror of a funhouse.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.