2011/12 NFL Season

so is roethlisberger going under the knife. typical.

mrslong said:

Nope. Surgery would have been complicated due to the location of the break, so they've just given it time and tried to avoid any operation -- this seems to be working fine. The only knives Big Ben will be seeing are those he throws at the hearts of Ravens fans icon_thumbs_u

Ari Gold said:
mrslong said:

Nope. Surgery would have been complicated due to the location of the break, so they've just given it time and tried to avoid any operation -- this seems to be working fine. The only knives Big Ben will be seeing are those that terrified chicks in nightclub bathrooms try to defend themselves with icon_thumbs_u

HAHAHA Big ben is a rapist

BRAAADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY #1. FYI.
Lol Manning = #2. Oh Yeah.

I'd love to enter this conversation, but my QB is Eli. Did he even rate in the top 100?

No, he did not. Tuck got in there though. Oh yeah. Go conehead.

1. in biggest douchebags in football, Tom Brady yeeeeah *high five*

oh wait no hes not, Vick and Bellichick have got that sewn up. Oh well 3rd aint bad, Tom.

What a compelling argument as to his playing ability.

If 3 Super Bowl rings, ****************loads of money and a crazy hot wife makes Brady a douchebag then so be it. Sign me up.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • marw
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.