2011/12 NFL Season

I was going to be a Seahawks but have decided to go with the jets.. I look forward to learning the game.

Thanks for the tips penny

Nuts! Damn KFC always gets the good ones.

I was going to be a Seahawks but have decided to go with the jets.. I look forward to learning the game.

Thanks for the tips penny

no worries mate. when you learn the game a bit more, you should join our fantasy league.

Beads, you will quickly learn that a patriots fans opinion doesnt matter.

Lolz!

Also - I don't care for the Saints, so they are not everyone's second favourite. My second favourite is Cleveland!

Go to Pats!

oh, lol. :finger:

My second team is Atlanta, so last year I was whistlin a happy tune all the way to the play offs thinkin i'd be sweet either way and they both choked. FFS! I was pretty sad.

I haven't thought about my first pick either. i have absolutely nfi, other than thinking that i'm going to be towelled in this league.

Always had a soft spot for the Cardinals so sticking by them.

Have to say that I love the signings of Haynesworth and Ochocinco.

No doubt Bill will create some nickel schemes for Haynesworth and we will finally have the pass rusher we need.

Ocho will prove useful providing he doesn't shy away from contact like he did last year.

Ochocinco to Pats?!?!?! One of the sport's biggest personalities at the sport's blandest team. How saddening. At least his abilities will flatter their hack QB and boost my fantasy scores every week.

In what way are the Pats the blandest team? Lol

Belichick has all his players report for mandatory brain wipes at pre-seasons training. And then he runs then via remote control.

They have to illegally videotape OTHER teams so that the coaches have something interesting to watch through the week.

Oh please. Bland isn't a word to describe the Pats.

Bland is teams like the Jets, Seahawks etc. Teams who show no flair whatsoever.

The Pats weren't the only team playing super spy - they were just the only team to get caught.

You can't describe the Jets as dull and the Patriots as having flair in the same breath. Look at both teams last year. The Pats are clinical and near perfect, constantly grinding forward toward the endzone. The Jets tend more to play off the cuff and go for the big plays which either fail spectacularly or succeed just as spectacularly.
You are correct about the Seahawks though.

Plus, NE are really designed to be a team, not a collection of individuals. I much prefer this approach as I'm big on the 'team comes first' concept, but it tends to stifle personalities. Hopefully Chad holds on to his.

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Wild Horse
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • westy316
  • Jazza
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RodF
  • JayTeeM
  • theshed
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Spoon
  • Dash
  • Donald Garner
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.