2011/12 NFL Season

The Pats strike me as being pretty bland, but I reckon that's a compliment. A highly rigid, thoroughly coached, almost robotically programmed team is generally quite good for getting good results. I'd describe a number of successful teams (Pats, Steelers, Jets) as being quite bland. And they generally have better recent results than teams which I think play with more flair (Eagles, Chargers).

That said, with Asomugha on his way to Philly, that might change this season. I've already snapped up some of the $15 floating about for an Eagles Superbowl victory.

are you serious? asomugha off to philly? hes dead to me. I was happy to cheer him on, even if he went to NE coz i wanted to see him get a ring. But not if vick gets a ring too.

The Pats strike me as being pretty bland, but I reckon that's a compliment. A highly rigid, thoroughly coached, almost robotically programmed team is generally quite good for getting good results. I'd describe a number of successful teams (Pats, Steelers, Jets) as being quite bland. And they generally have better recent results than teams which I think play with more flair (Eagles, Chargers).

That said, with Asomugha on his way to Philly, that might change this season. I've already snapped up some of the $15 floating about for an Eagles Superbowl victory.

Plus Cullen Jankins and Jason Babin! Can you say stacked D!!!

It's that time of year when I pull Madden out of the cupboard and throw mad touchdowns. Anyone want to play Madden '10 on PS3?

Wow. You're trying to bait me by sledging the kicker? What next, a stinging attack on the Giants' merchandise vendors?

How fun is Facebook.

Attachments

• kareem.jpg
    kareem.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 49
a pox on your houses.

the first year one hd was around they had a lot of college ball on and i really enjoyed watching tim tebow play. now they're saying he's 4th in line. wtf.

mean while cam newton is not the next Vick, rookie of the year, revelation, #1 draft pick as I had hoped/wished :rolleyes:

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.