2011/2012 NBA Season

Still a great move between Lebron and D-Wade though! Epic!

Oh the play it self looked unreal, Awesome work from Wade and Lebron.. sadly tho most reports just carried on about Lebron and left poor old Wade out.

Yeh agree there. Wade has amazing vision for plays like those. Norris Cole looks to have a really good knack as well.

Anyway as a Heat fan I'm still happy to concede dunk of the year to Blake Griffin. That was amazing!!!

All Stars teams.

Eastern Conference
F -- Carmelo Anthony, New York
F -- LeBron James, Miami
C -- Dwight Howard, Orlando
G -- Derrick Rose, Chicago
G -- Dwyane Wade, Miami
Head coach: TBD

Western Conference
F -- Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers
F -- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City
C -- Andrew Bynum, L.A. Lakers
G -- Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers
G -- Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
Head coach: TBD

Good to finally see Bynum grab a spot, and Kobe can add this one to the collection.

Anyone else watch the All-Stars? Love seeing Kobe pass another MJ record, and Lebron in those final few seconds made my day!

How #### was the dunk comp this year?

I enjoyed the 2 hands, 2 balls dunk.... But outside of that total crap! There should have been some stars in it, Durant and Lebron at least.

I enjoyed the 2 hands, 2 balls dunk.... But outside of that total crap! There should have been some stars in it, Durant and Lebron at least.

Exactly. It's like Sir Charles said, it needs to get back to what it was in the old days when you had the likes of Jordan up against Wilkins. As you pointed out there was only 1 outstanding dunk, and there were about 4 involving jumping over a bloke/motorbike/mailman. The dunk in the dark was creative too, but overall it was ####.

Since I'm the only West fan that comments in the topic, Should have made a bet with you guys :(

Haha yes you would've cleaned up. Happy to make one for the Championship this year ;-)

Watching the all-stars now. Honestly blokes like Lebron and Griffin - they're the types you want in your Dunk contests. I know Griffin was in last year but they need the big names going head to head.

Haha yes you would've cleaned up. Happy to make one for the Championship this year ;-)

Can i wait and see if the Lakers get a decent PG after the break? lol

A lot of people are calling for a Bynum trade, but I'd be a sad man if Bynum got traded :(

Thought I should say Congrats Jeba on your team winning it all!

memebase-seor-gif-white-team-victory.gif

Active Now

• Behold
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.