2011/2012 NBA Season

Thank you champion! All hail King James!!!

I'll congratulate Dwayne Wade on his second title and stop there.

Anywho, the draft was today so it's a new season - stop living in the past!

Haha mate you've gotta admit - Lebron was pretty darn good in the finals.

Steve Nash is now a Laker! While he won't be around forever, he should help the Lakers to another title.

Probably not. Oh well, good to see you can hold a grudge!!!

Big day today with Kidd to the Knicks and Lin to the Rockets!

There are some massive moves going on, Be interesting to see where Howard winds up.

Mavs are ****ed!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Jeb, there's a reason for the word filter, and it's not for the most creative attempts at bypassing it! ;-)

Come on Jeb, there's a reason for the word filter, and it's not for the most creative attempts at bypassing it! ;-)

Hardly anyone comes in here anyway!!!

Anyway - RAY ALLEN TO THE HEAT!!

Hardly anyone comes in here anyway!!!

Pretty sure only 3 of us visit this topic :P

If the Heat can stay injury free they are looking a great chance to go back to back. However if Howard goes to LA like is suggested we could have an epic Lakers Vs Heat finals!

Pretty sure only 3 of us visit this topic :P

If the Heat can stay injury free they are looking a great chance to go back to back. However if Howard goes to LA like is suggested we could have an epic Lakers Vs Heat finals!

It's looking a formality at the moment, but we all know what they say about a team of champions.

At this point I'd be using our same starting 5 of Chalmers, Wade, James, Battier and Bosh, and have Allen come off the bench. 6th man of the year anyone???????

I'd like to think MWP will pick his act up and get the 6th man award this year! Also rumoured Grant Hill is following Nash to LA, While Nash is getting old the respect he has in the NBA is having a lot more players wanting to join LA.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.