2011 Four Nations Discussion

Helloooooo! Itchy and Scratchy Land open for business! Who are you to resist huh? Come on! My children need wine!

Helloooooo! Itchy and Scratchy Land open for business! Who are you to resist huh? Come on! My children need wine!
Oh come on mate, you can do better than that! :rolleyes:

What? It's a Simpsons quote! LOL

What? It's a Simpsons quote! LOL
That's called diversion, and it's usually employed when people don't have a valid comeback for something... :finger:

That's called diversion, and it's usually employed when people don't have a valid comeback for something... :finger:

Actually I used it because I don't disagree with your assertion of removing the U18 prohibition, at least as long as it's under parental supervision.

Actually I used it because I don't disagree with your assertion of removing the U18 prohibition, at least as long as it's under parental supervision.
In that case, my apologies as I interpreted it differently... :sigh:

In most European countries, alcohol can't be sold to U15 or U16's, and very few parents will introduce their children to alcohol before puberty.

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.