2011 Four Nations Discussion

Seriously this specific incident is done and dusted. No issue.

My problem is more with society's general acceptance that blokes hitting eachother is a suitable way to resolve issues.

Violence should always be a last resort, but I can definitely imagine people losing it when someone won't stop taunting them. The big question is the degree of abuse and or sarcasm as well as the amount of alcohol consumed as Tee said...

I should now punch you.
And you should then say "I deserved it".

:-p
Mate I know that violence is a last resort (like Porthoz said), but there are certain times when it's required. I know that with regards to my husband and his nephew apprentice. He has never punched him, but there's been times when he's had to show who is physically stronger. Very few things in life are black and white.

Exactly.

The Broncos are denying this story is true.

I imagine it would have looked something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate I know that violence is a last resort (like Porthoz said), but there are certain times when it's required. I know that with regards to my husband and his nephew apprentice. He has never punched him, but there's been times when he's had to show who is physically stronger. Very few things in life are black and white.

pffft, why don't they just measure dicks like normal guys.

Your husband's a plumber right? What possible reason would there be to "show who is physically stronger"?

Sounds like small dick syndrome to me

Mate I know that violence is a last resort (like Porthoz said), but there are certain times when it's required. I know that with regards to my husband and his nephew apprentice. He has never punched him, but there's been times when he's had to show who is physically stronger.

Bet you are proud of him.

How old is your hubby & nephew.

It sounds like Yow Yeh is completely at fault here.

Everyone has a breaking point.

So what if it was Yow Yeh's missus who pushed him to breaking point? Would you all be happy with him snotting her?

I would kick all of your asses. Just sayin.

I'm not sure why you're bringing woman bashing into this thread - it's about two Broncos players having a disagreement - unless you are implying Yow Yeh would do the same thing to a woman who riled him up? It seems that you all think Yow Yeh would hit a woman, because he has hit a man.

I'm not getting involved in that argument, but it's pleasing to know so many people on here have such a wonderful and amazing level of self-control.

Active Now

• Galah
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • achievedrap
  • Ondi
  • ezpz
  • Big Del
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • leon.bott
  • armchair
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.