2011 Four Nations Discussion

Yeah it's completely like that Coxy...

Parker is a defenceless ol' bat and mean ol' Jharal taught him a lesson.

Again, just like the beaten wives who say its their fault and they deserved it

Please

You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel even mentioning beaten wives to this story.

Unless Parker is a beaten husband & expects it to happen.

On behalf of Mr. Yow Yeh I apologise that he isn't as strong minded as you guys and that he beats up defenceless women like Mrs. Parker.

I was going to laugh at your reply Big Pete, but thought others would say, I was laughing are women being hit.

Surely you'd be used to be sledged considering he plays a team sport. Isn't taking the piss out of your team mates half the fun??

Maybe I'm just different

If the witnesses saw that Yow Yeh was unimpressed with what Parker was saying, surely Parker would have as well.

Oh wait, we will use the too much grog, to notice.

It's sad that anyone can accept someone being punched

The nerve of those savage Rugby League players.

It's just a really dumb move from Yow Yeh IMO. It will cause problems in the change rooms this season I have no doubt.

It's sad that anyone can accept someone being punched

Yow Yeh should have argued back, by saying.

No wonder you weren't named Broncos Captain, then let the verbal fight to the death start.

It's good to know that everyone on this forum has never had a fight with a mate, ffs

Two blokes had a disagreement... it's all sorted now.

Talk about mountain out of a molehill.

It's well known Parker is a bit of an odd character. I'm sure it's nothing that hasn't been dealt with before by the club.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.