2012/2013 NFL Season

Green Bay with a lot of work to do in the second half, got owned in the first. C'mon pack get that 2nd seed

Upset win for the the Colts! Texans have really fallen badly now with 1 win from the last four starts. Not a good record to have going into playoffs.

Mission accomplished Porthoz.

What a game between the Vikings/Packers, went right down to the wire and had a bit of everything. Was an awesome performance from Peterson, shame he finished 9 yards short of the record but he had an awesome game regardless. Champion player to step up when he did.

Also Ponder built on his last performance and had his best game of the season.

Been a great run from Minnesota, was looking like a write-off of a season but they came to the fore. A lot of that comes down to Peterson, but the new faces like Kalil, Walsh & Smith have made a difference.

This season, Adrian Peterson has overtaken Ladainian Tomlinson as the best RB I've ever seen. The guy is amazing. That run with 23 seconds to go to get the Vikes into field goal range was awesome. 1 year to the day he did his ACL. What a guy. Should win MVP

Hate knowing the result before watching the game, but very happy with 2nd seed and the bye, which could quite possibly turn into homefield advantage given the way the Falcons are playing at the moment, whom I can't see beating either Redskins or Seahawks...

I'd like it, but I can't see the Vikings repeat the feat against the Packers, especially at Lambeau, so we're in for a showdown piece at Candlestick Park! The winner of this game will go on to win it all imo.

Hard to believe how far the Texans have sunk. I really didn't expect them to loose to the Bucs at home, and now that they lost homefield advantage and bye, not even Arian Foster will save them against the Pats away. Obviously, my earlier prediction of a Houston - Denver AFC final needs adjustment, so just put the Pats down to fight it out for a losing SB spot. :001_tt2:

Here's hoping the Colts prolong their fairy tale a little longer, but the Ravens at home is a tough gig...

Agree re Manning and Peterson, they are without a doubt this season's MVP's!

Last edited:
I reckon Denver is still the most balanced team in the competition. They have a top 3 QB, a shutdown corner, an elite pass rusher, good receivers, good line and good special teams. That's not to say they will win, and I really hope they don't, but for mine they have to be considered favourites.

Houston definitely seem to have fallen, but in hindsight they probably should never have been considered so strong given how they got spanked at Green Bay. I expect Denver/Pats to be playing 49'ers/Packers in the Superbowl, Seattle as the team I can see emerging as the dark horse.

As for MVP, should be AP without question IMO. Peyton has had two solid receivers, a strong line, good special teams and probably the best defence he's ever had to help him. AP almost got the single season rushing record with Christian Ponder throwing the ball and a half fit Percy Harvin as the only viable receiver. Wth all due respect to Peyton Manning, to get over 2097 rushing yards in this year's Vikings team is a much bigger achievement.

I think Denver will be hard to beat. Peyton actually has a defense to help him.

@MoveTheSticks: DEN top 5 ranking: points, points allowed, sacks, sacks allowed, yards, yards allowed, 3rd down offense, 3rd down defense, passing yards

If you are on twitter you need to follow this guy (Daniel Jeremiah) good insight and analysis.

Lots of firings so far:

Andy Reid
Romeo Crenel
Norv Turner
Chan Gailey
Lovie Smith
Ken Whisenhunt
Pat Shurmur.

Norv should have been fired a couple of years ago -- such an awful head coach. Surprised Jason Garrett managed to keep his job -- If I were Jerry I'd have fired his ass.

Ken Wisenhunt and Lovie Smith are surprising to me. I would say at least one of those other teams will pick up Lovie Smith.

Yeah Lovie was a shock. Wisenhunt and Crennel are better suited as coordinators IMO and shouldn't have too many problems landing a new gig.

Hope the punters don't get too comfortable on the sidelines, this game is gonna have a heap of failed third down conversions.

Anyone know of a decent site/app for love score updates. Unfortunately I won't be near a tv for the packers game... So annoyed

Anyone know of a decent site/app for love score updates. Unfortunately I won't be near a tv for the packers game... So annoyed

NFL.com has a decent mobile site.

Schaub is playing a lot better than I thought he would, Dalton is still a soulless abomination.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.