2012/2013 NFL Season

Drag you are my hero for the day! Thanks so much mate

be warned ESPN are known to swap their programming around on ESPN3 at random.. Just incase they do that, i'll inbox you another site.

Cheers one HD for showing the game. Texans to get the win

Dalton really getting the chokes in this game. Houston D is going alright as well

Both teams looked like crap in the first half, Personally don't think it matters who wins this one as they won't make it past next week.

*Shameless living in the united states plug* I won't lie to ya, it's soooo much better being able to watch these games on a Sunday afternoon than an early Monday morning! Good to see Ray Ray have a win in his last game at Baltimore.

Yep, totally cheering on Ray to go all the way! Go Rayvens!

More like...gayvens!

Ponder is out!

Pretty much killed any chance the Vikings had of taking the Packers down, although even with Ponder, it was always going to be very unlikely.

Still, the fact Minnesota even made it to the play-offs was a huge victory in of itself. Praise the lord for AD!

No surprises so far. Too bad the Colts are gone, but they were probably punching above their weight anyway.

Pity that I couldn't watch the battle of the rookies live, would love to see the Eagles take it all if the 49'ers don't.

Shanahan should've pulled rgiii early. Not just thinkin about this year, but you want this guy there for a long time! If he does his acl (again, did it at Baylor) it is really gonna wear him down and shorten his career

So when do they have the NFL draft??

April 25-27

I'm tipping Jesse Williams to the Colts! COLTS! COLTS!

Not really, it's a pretty ordinary crop compared to last year with Luck and RGIII. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley should go in the first round but that's about it.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • upthehorse
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.