2012/2013 NFL Season

355csu.jpg

tom-brady-crying-meme-generator-when-mario-williams-sacks-me-he-touches-me-720bb7.jpg

image.png

image.png

I am jumping on the ray-vena tho

Ravens gonna Rave. *Ray Lewis gets out his glow stick, Terrell Suggs goes "ERR ERR", Ray Rice pops a E*

I want to see Ray Ray go out on top. I don't really care who gets in from the NFC because they are both likeable teams.

I'd prefer them to win of course, but if the niners have to lose, let it be against the Ravens. It would be nice to see Ray Lewis retire with a ring!

I would have a lot of trouble swallowing a defeat at the hands of the rots...

It's all kinds of messed up. I think he was actually silly enough to believe it and he had no part in it.

Personally, if I was the Heisman runner up at Notre Dame I would have that much co-ed snatch in my room I wouldn't even be able to find my phone to talk to my pretend girlfriend.

That's the other thing I found weird, what the f*** is he doing on twitter etc. that kid would be beating them off with a stick.

have you ever tried beating off with a stick? I'd say it wouldn't be too nice.

Sixth Superbowl, here we come! Who's got it better than us? :thumbup1:

When is the big game?? On the 49ers for sure. **** Tom Brady

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.