2012/2013 NFL Season

They got the awards right this yr. who got rookie awards?

RG3 and Kuechly.

Most awards were spot on, but I agree with Penny re RG3... Luck was better imo.

I would've also given the defensive player to Aldon Smith, but he has plenty of time to win it. (yes, some bias may be involved)

Superbowl banned commercial. Americans need to be shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong, I love t&a like any other straight man but it astonishes me that advertising like that actually works. Who sees a hot woman with her tits hanging out eating a sandwich, and instead of thinking 'I need sex immediately', thinks 'I want that fucking sandwich right now' ??

Anyways, who are you guys tipping in the morning? I'm willing to accept that I'm biased but considering the points the 9ers have conceded in recent weeks, and the Ravens defence boasting all their weapons in good form, I think Baltimore can do it.

Niners all the way! :rockon:

SB is a flip of the coin. I tipped 4 of the last 5 wrong. Sometimes the underdog wins, sometimes they don't. Insightful, I know.

Hope the 49ers win. If Ray Lewis wasn't a Raven then I'd be cheering for them instead.

Flacco is ballin out, I think he's got the 49ers secondary covered.

Kaepernick is due for a poor game IMO. If Ngata can clog up that middle the read option is useless.

Hope the 49ers win. If Ray Lewis wasn't a Raven then I'd be cheering for them instead.

You don't like ray Lewis??? I'm going for Baltimore basically BECAUSE of ray Lewis... And I hate the 49ers (sorry porthoz)

I hope the ravens can get up for Ray so then i can go back to hating them again

You don't like ray Lewis??? I'm going for Baltimore basically BECAUSE of ray Lewis... And I hate the 49ers (sorry porthoz)
No need to apologise mate, I would hate them too if they raped my team in the playoffs like that... :finger::loser:

No need to apologise mate, I would hate them too if they raped my team in the playoffs like that... :finger::loser:

Well played sir, well played!

And they certainly did rape us, they way the little s*** kapernick ran through the middle of our apparent 'defence' was shameful

When the game is all but over for the 49ers, you have my permission to turn off the lights.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.