2012/2013 NFL Season

We better get our shit together soon. Not happy at the moment.

Fucking New Orleans and their shitty power.

Great, my recording will fall short and I'll have to hope ten shows a replay. Thanks a lot, bane!

Congratulations to the Ravens. At least we didn't lose to a team I hate, and the invencible SB run had to end at some point... :sad:

It was always going to be tough to come back from 22 pts down. We have to stop giving one half advantage to the opposition, but at least we made a match of it... :001_unsure:

I don't like to talk about the refs, because mistakes happen, but it's really shitty when it's a Superbowl and the game is so close that a few calls make the difference. :glare:

Last edited:
Bad luck Porthoz. Great game in any case, I'm pretty stoked that we came away with that one. SF really got their shit together after the blackout (which pissed me off immensely). Our defence was crazy tired at the end there, we were very lucky to hold on I think.

PS Flacco is elite now. And even if he has allegedly been involved in a murder, I still have a huge man crush on Ray Lewis.

I don't like to talk about the refs, because mistakes happen, but it's really shitty when it's a Superbowl and the game is so close that a few calls make the difference. :glare:

Well that's the punishment for a SF fan turning off the lights & stopping the Ravens run. :001_tt2:

I am so happy the Ravens won. (not that I follow them, just because the player Michael Oher from the movie The Blind Side. :loool:

Bad luck Porthoz. Great game in any case, I'm pretty stoked that we came away with that one. SF really got their shit together after the blackout (which pissed me off immensely). Our defence was crazy tired at the end there, we were very lucky to hold on I think.
We were nowhere near a Superbowl team in the first half, or even until the power failure for that matter (which pissed me off immensely), so the Ravens win was deserved in the end. But yeah, I really thought we were gonna get away with it 4 minutes from the end, with possession and down by 5.

The NFL is no better than the NRL when it comes to the refs. as they are also afraid to make the calls at the end of the game. That Crabtree jersey pull would have never escaped a flag at any other time! But in all fairness, it would've been the same at the other end, were the situation reversed...

So once again, congratulations mate!

The quest for VI continues!

Man, I'm sure the 9ers will get there soon. Honestly, if Jim Harbaugh keeps the positive mentality and great momentum going with San Fran you guys will surely be odds on to make it there again soon. John Harbaugh said himself today that his brother is the best coach in the NFL with the way he has turned the 49ers around.

I would like to say that the 49ers were somewhat lucky when the blackout hit. After the kickoff return TD from Jones it was a chance for you guys to regroup again and calm down. I really think the Ravens would have had a more dominant hold on the 2nd half otherwise. That said, Kapernick was fantastic in leading San Francisco back into the game. He's got a bright future ahead of him, everyone loves a good rushing quarterback. All he needs is a bit more experience and to maintain composure, and he will be up there with the best.

Last edited:
Even though he had an amazing playoffs, I wouldn't yet call Flacco elite.

No way Flacco is elite yet. He had an awesome post season, for sure, but he still needs to learn to be more consistent on the road. He was struggling big time this year.

sgiUU1Z.jpg

haha totally, he was having some mad tantrums at times.

I guess I'm jumping the gun about Flacco. But holy shit he has been good this post season.

I don't mean to have a go at my fellow countrymen here, but Jesus fucking Christ Australians can be narrow minded and insecure when it comes to unfamiliar sports. It's seriously embarrassing. It's the same thing every year with the superbowl, with people either attempting to be edgy in saying they dont care about the game (yet still care enough to tell facebook about it), or that NFL players are **** because they wear pads and a helmet. And don't get me started on football (soccer). Why does everything need to be turned into a dick measuring contest?

I don't mean to have a go at my fellow countrymen here, but Jesus ****ing Christ Australians can be narrow minded and insecure when it comes to unfamiliar sports. It's seriously embarrassing. It's the same thing every year with the superbowl, with people either attempting to be edgy in saying they dont care about the game (yet still care enough to tell facebook about it), or that NFL players are **** because they wear pads and a helmet. And don't get me started on football (soccer). Why does everything need to be turned into a dick measuring contest?
I dont think it's really an Australian thing to be so dismissive of other sports, I've seen many instances where soccer and union fans start talking shit about rugby league, saying its for meatheads and requires no skill. There is a bit of that sort of stuff from NFL fans as well but nowhere near as much and i think that's mainly because they couldn't care less about rugby league.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Fitzy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.