2012 QLD state of origin jersey

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Saw a pic of the new jersey yesterday and it looks fecking awesome! will be buying asap.

releases mid december, sorry for the picture but cant find anything of it online so my only pic is a shot of the catalogue from Amart.

temporary-1.jpg

haha i have! well mostly. i have 1 nail that i let myself pick, so i dont pick the others lol. 9 good + 1 not so good is better than 10 not goods lol.

on topic - amart also has $50 for any 2010 nrl jersey supposedly until sunday, and 50% off all supporter gear, thats what my mate whos a manager at one said.

Not too keen on it. Would look much, much better without those gold lines. They seem so unnecessary.

I might get one of those, hopefully I get to wear to the Melbourne game.

Not too keen on it. Would look much, much better without those gold lines. They seem so unnecessary.

Agreed. It almost has a spiderman feel to me with those gold veiny things.

you guys do realise that the 2009/2010 ones had the same things, just in white, dont you?

These are for sale on the Broncos Mega Store or whatever those dicks at Redhill are calling it.

Compuglobalhypermeganet Store

Gus is coming back Queerlanders. Is this bringing back memoires of NSW domination. LONG LIVE GUS GOULD

Funny how Gus only decides to return when NSW look 'ok'.

That is exactly what he is doing. He thinks Lockyer was the architect of the Origin wins.

That's the difference between Gus & Bennett.

Bennett only put his hand up when Queensland were in trouble

1st gig - 1986-1988. Queensland were coming off their first series defeat. Got them back on track.

2nd gig - 1998 - Queensland had lost 5 of the last 6 Origins. Bennett comes back and wins us one.

3rd gig - 2001-2003 - Queensland were coming off their worst ever defeat and were losing superstars one after the other. Bennett comes in, bloods a heap of guys and makes Queensland more competitive than they should have been. Should have won Game 3 2002 but the video ref. made one of the worst calls I've seen since Bill Harrigan 2000.

Phil Gould on the other hand...

1st gig - 1992-1996 - Lewis retires and all the young NSW players are now at the top of their game.

2nd gig - 2002-2004 - Threatens to quit everytime when things get tough despite easily boasting a superior side and constantly tries to take the attention away from his players and the opposition.

What are you on........ about?

Gus Gould the man is coming back for origin assisting Stuart. I first watched Origin in 1999 and Gould was involved in 2002-2004 and he was fantastic for NSW. I meet him at a Blues fan day and got to high-five him (that was 2003), I also high-fived him again after game 2 that year after we smashed you by 27-4. Queensland gave probably the weakest origin performance ever in that game. The highlights are on youtube.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.