2013 Finals and Prediction

I went 0/4 tips for last week's finals lol. I have been tipping Storm vs Bunnies grand final for the back end of the year, but I think I will have to tip Roosters to be there on GF day, can't deny their credentials any more. Keeping opposition scoreless 6 times this year is really phenomenal - premierships are built on great defence.

So next weekend it's Melbourne vs Newcastle and Cronulla vs Manly.

Both Melbourne and Manly endured very physical encounters but that could be equally said of the other matches. The seasons form line has to favour both Storm and Sea Eagles so they are definitely favourite. For me Melbourne should get home but the other match looks closer. Manly failed to score a single point yet staunch defence kept the Roosters to four so with a heavy heart I have to tip the favourites.

Melbourne by 12+
Manly 1-12.

Melbourne should wipe the floor with Newcastle. Reckon they'll beat the Roosters too. Roosters pride themselves on their defence, but I don't know about their attack at this level. Pearce is a massive choker and Maloney is mostly a ball runner. They have SBW too, but will he be enough? Meanwhile the Storm have plenty of big game experience and can be one of the most patient sides in the NRL.

Manly should beat Cronulla too, but if Stewart doesn't play again, who knows. I think Souths will beat them the week later.

Storm vs Souths Grand Final.

Active Now

• Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnyE
  • Financeguy
  • Thelmus
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.