2014 Halves Pairing

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I also think defensively in the front line Milford would be better and Barba is better at holding people up at fullback.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Add in Hodges, Hunt, Gillett, Copley and others, that is a pretty dangerous team.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Milford to Barba, opposition teams won't know how to defend that.

Hunt breaks the line and has Milford on one side and Barba on the other ... opposition teams won't know what to do :o_o:

a proper 5/8 is one of the biggest thinks we are missing this year

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hunt breaks the line and has Milford on one side and Barba on the other ... opposition teams won't know what to do :o_o:

a proper 5/8 is one of the biggest thinks we are missing this year

Of equal importance is a decent, aggressive, strong running prop which we lack, although Hannant makes up for it a lot in other ways.

Halves are only as good as their pack mostly.

The perceived focus on individual performances, while significant, is at least as significant as the way the team plays as a co-ordinated unit.

Did Milford play when the Warriors flogged the Raiders 54 - 12?

Last edited:
B

Buzz Killington

NYC Player
Jul 6, 2013
What do people on here think are the chances of Kahu getting a shot at the six given he was the most likely in preseason and given Hoffman is a winger who looks completely lost. Or is Griffen that stubborn on Hoffman in the six?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Haha. Battle. Milford over Hoffman at 5/8, even Griffin would know that.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
What do people on here think are the chances of Kahu getting a shot at the six given he was the most likely in preseason and given Hoffman is a winger who looks completely lost. Or is Griffen that stubborn on Hoffman in the six?
I would like to see Kahu have a run in the 6 at ISC level while he's there.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Oh noes! Hodges comments on Hoffman and potential positional shift!

#releasehim

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Dead set Courier Mail. Main article heading with a spelling mistake. They just don't give a single **** any more do they?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
lol@cm

Milford will walk straight into the side, Hoffman will play where we tell him to play, or he can go play for another club. It was however encouraging to hear that Lockyer will mentor Milf next season, a full pre-season under Lockyer could be all the Milf needs to be an amazing Five-Eighth.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
lol@cm

Milford will walk straight into the side, Hoffman will play where we tell him to play, or he can go play for another club. It was however encouraging to hear that Lockyer will mentor Milf next season, a full pre-season under Lockyer could be all the Milf needs to be an amazing Five-Eighth.

... Or Fullback. Langer mentoring Hunt, Lockyer mentoring Milford and Barba. Winning.

I'd still have:

1. Milford
6. Barba
7. Hunt

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
... Or Fullback. Langer mentoring Hunt, Lockyer mentoring Milford and Barba. Winning.

I'd still have:

1. Milford
6. Barba
7. Hunt

IMO Milford would be a better defensive player in the front line.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Milford to be mentored by Lockyer. DO NOT **** THIS UP GRIFFIN!

If Hoffman has another hissy fit, then get rid of him!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I feel like I just lost brain cells form reading that

Whoever wrote that crap has no league knowledge whatsoever. Milford will walk straight into the 5/8th role with no competition and Hoffman will go back to his best spot on the wing. Milford has more playmaking talent in his pinky then what Hoffman has in his whole body.

LOL at the spelling mistake :rofl: that just made my day.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.