2014 Halves Pairing

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Who do you think should or will be the halves pairing next year?

If we don't sign Milford I'd be saying

6. Strasser
7. Hunt

6. Hoffman
7. Hunt

I see that as the likely pairing, I'm not saying I like it... Just that's what I expect.

If we don't sign Milford I'd be saying

6. Strasser
7. Hunt

That would be my preference as well if we don't get Milford.

Interestingly I noticed on twitter Moley was involved in an indepth discussion about our halves tonight, stating that it will be Milford and Barba, with Hoffman at FB. Then he contradicts this and states Hoffman is going to Bulldogs. Molely is so full of it lol

Have my fingers crossed that Milford will sign with us, I think we'll be in deep strife if he doesn't.

6: Milford
7: Hunt

That would be my preference as well if we don't get Milford.

Interestingly I noticed on twitter Moley was involved in an indepth discussion about our halves tonight, stating that it will be Milford and Barba, with Hoffman at FB. Then he contradicts this and states Hoffman is going to Bulldogs. Molely is so full of it lol

The mole is a joke. He applies the same method to his 'inside scoops' as John Edwards. He throws out every conceivable combination and possibility and when one of them eventually comes to fruition he boasts and condemns anyone who doubted him, which is of cause backed up by his cult following of fuckwits

Hunt and McCullough, reuniting their junior partnership.
Or Hunt and Kahu, reuniting the 2008 NYC Grand Final pairing...

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.