2016 Rio Olympics

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Figured we should get a thread going for the Olympics. Watching the women's hockey now. 1 all Australia vs Great Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aussies won their first medal - bronze in men's team archery.

Americas first gold for shooting lol

Gold x2 to Australia with a WR!!!

Australia to the top of the table.

Campbell sisters on another level

WIsh Foxtel had some sort of rights. One channel is rubbish.

Aussies looking very good in the women's rugby 7s final!!!

22-5 in the second half.

Those girls can play!! Some of them seriously look like models more than rugby players too.

Incidentally, did anyone see the Ukranian women's archery team? Seriously good-looking, so random!

Last edited:
Aussies looking very good in the women's rugby 7s final!!!

22-5 in the second half.

Those girls can play!! Some of them seriously look like models more than rugby players too.

Incidentally, did anyone see the Ukranian women's archery team? Seriously good-looking, so random!

did you see the USA women's rugby 7's team? I swear one of them was a man. Jessica Javelet was her name.

That's two gold medal play-offs in different sports between Australia and NZ, Aussies have won both!!

did you see the USA women's rugby 7's team? I swear one of them was a man. Jessica Javelet was her name.

Haha yeah I did and it was the same with most of the teams, they all had some man-looking ones but the Aussie team has some seriously good-looking girls.

The girls 7s side played some seriously good rugby to get the win there and capitalised when they had their chances. That try on half time was a huge moment in the game.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • GCBRONCO
  • upthebroncs
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.