2016 Rio Olympics

I really like Rugby without scrums. It's great footy. How good was that Charlotte chick? She had some really great slight of hand. Their passing was brilliant.

I've been to Ukraine, all the women are stunning. All the men are ugly. It's a real mismatch.

I really like Rugby without scrums. It's great footy. How good was that Charlotte chick? She had some really great slight of hand. Their passing was brilliant.

I've been to Ukraine, all the women are stunning. All the men are ugly. It's a real mismatch.
That Charlotte chick is my cousins daughter. Very proud day for the family today. Her father played league for wests and Ipswich in the 80s

SBW snapped his Achilles this morning. Out for 6-9 months
guess that stuffs his boxing ambitions in the off season too

Has Kitty Chiller (Australia's Chef de Mission) fronted the media today.

If not, is she ill. She is always being interviewed.

I am shocked she hasn't appeared on the dais, when Australia has gotten a medal.

Has Kitty Chiller (Australia's Chef de Mission) fronted the media today.

If not, is she ill. She is always being interviewed.

I am shocked she hasn't appeared on the dais, when Australia has gotten a medal.

she is such a bitch

13892264_1434065599971767_6409298913250027599_n.jpg

Boomers are pushing the Dream Team hard. They are such a great team, they should very well make the gold medal match this tournament.

Man, I love how hard the Bomers play, they are like a rugby league team on the paint. The US hate it too.

US team is full of prima donnas who whinge and bitch when it doesn't go there way. I hope they miss the gold medal

Boomers go down but they won a lot of respect tonight. Look out the rest of the comp. It should be another epic in the Gold Medal match between these two and Aussies will be even better in four years time.

Brisbane girl on soon in the 200m Breaststroke for a medal. Go Maddie!

She is EASILY the favourite and the best current swimmer in that field. Let's see if she can handle that pressure though.

She gets silver and loses by just .03. That is so tough for the poor girl!!

BUT, GOLD to Australia in the men's 100m!!!!! Kyle Chalmers you star and so young!

Yeah, poor bugger. Silver is nothing to be sneezed at though.

I felt for that guy in the gymnastics this morning, needed a 14.9 to get the gold.....got a 14.8

**** me Phelps is a freak
He just cant lose

Unlike every event we're favourites for

Hate to bag people who are clearly better at something than I ever will be, but that was a choke on par with Benny Hunt!

In all seriousness though, sprint races are a bitch. Anything can happen when less than a second separates most of the field.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.