2016 Strongest Line-Up

I don't need to watch a highlight reel, I watched every game.

I am aware he had some good games, it was probably his best season for the last 2-3 years easily.. But the fact remains that he's just not a very good overall player.

Lol! I'm just glad opposition centres uner estimated him too this year.

You may have watched every game, but you watched every game with a perceptual blindness. Reed smashed it this year and had more of an effect on attack and defense than Hodges did

Reed would improve defensively if he didn't have to worry about Milford so much.

Put Te'o next to Milford, and he wouldn't have to worry so much.. Because anyone that runs at Milford would be cut in half :)

Reed would just have to worry about his opposite man.

Reed would improve defensively if he didn't have to worry about Milford so much.

Put Te'o next to Milford, and he wouldn't have to worry so much.. Because anyone that runs at Milford would be cut in half :)

Reed would just have to worry about his opposite man.
Til someone just throws an inside ball and exposes the whole left by teo trying to "snap" the wrong man.. Then teo would be the one copping it and rightly so.

We are so fixated on perfection that people don't realise how good we actually are. Red shuts down a lot of plays. Run those same plays at other defensive lines and they pull off. Reed does his job and does it well. His spot is deserved. Nuff said

How come everyone is forgetting bout dale copleys strong season in 2014

Anyone else realise we are probably the best over all and balanced team in the nrl?

90% of our players are representative. That's crazy! Especially when you consider the ones who aren't are Milford, Oates, Copley, Offa and Wallace.

Fark

Yeah I believe if we get our rotations right and with the depth we have in youngsters like ofehangue, molo, timu, arrow and the two we signed from west tigers and dogs (one being a junior kangaroo rep) we should be in for a good future.

We don't. Why i and the current coach of the side believe it's just to give him hodgo's jersey...

1 Boyd - Qld origin & Aus rep
2 Oates - Qld under 20's origin rep
3 Reed - England rep
4 Copley - Qld emerging origin squad
5 Kahu - NZ rep
6 Milford - Qld under 20's & Samoa rep
7 Hunt - Qld origin camp & Aus rep
8 Maguire - Qld origin & Samoa rep
9 Macca - 2007 Aus schoolboys team (i know it's a stretch but i see his career going from strength to strength under bennett)
10 Blair - NZ rep
11 Glen - NZ rep
12 Gillett - Qld origin rep
13 Parker - Qld origin & Aus rep

14 Nikorima - NZ rep
15 Thaiday - Qld origin & Aus rep
16 offa - Qld origin under 20's rep
17 molo / wallace

How are we under the cap? Now, let's go get GI, Roberts, Teo and Burgess. All we need to do is tell the NRL that our CEO has the last name Politis and its all good.

How are we under the cap? Now, let's go get GI, Roberts, Teo and Burgess. All we need to do is tell the NRL that our CEO has the last name Politis and its all good.

Exactly right... Why you need non rep players to keep a balance. What happens if Copley does have a blow out explosion like you all think he's going to do, he demands twice what he's on and we have to let go some of people. Who goes? ? Everyone always wants more money

a78b6c4380aa141d1d80b385b262e3bd.jpg

So this just happened....

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Reed
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McC
10. Thaiday
11. Blair
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Nikorima
15. Joe O
16. Wallace
17. Glenn

Can't complain with that team

Last edited:
No Oates?

Fixed

Though having said that, putting Oates outside Milf and Roberts may not be a good idea. He'll never see the ball. By the time he's at full pace to deliver support play, Milf and Roberts are already halfway down the field.

Last edited:
Fixed

Though having said that, putting Oates outside Milf and Roberts may not be a good idea. He'll never see the ball. By the time he's at full pace to deliver support play, Milf and Roberts are already halfway down the field.

Then put Oates where he was last year outside of Reed, with Copley outside of Roberts.

Exactly this ...

Copley was very good in 2014, including being our top try scorer ... Despite playing outside of Hoggman for most of the season...

Reed has had a good 6-10 games over the last 3 seasons. With the rest being average to rubbish. LAnd most of those good games coincided with Milford finding his feet at 6.

In fact many people on here were shouting abuse from the rooftops because Reed kept getting selected every bloody week.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.