2016 Strongest Line-Up

Who plays half back while Hunt is suspended? Kodi?

Or do we follow the latest craze and put Blair in the halves, a la the dogs (Tony Williams), and dragons (jack debellen)?

Last edited:
Who plays half back while Hunt is suspended? Kodi?

Hunt plays Halfback, he'll serve his suspensions in the pre-season / games in England we play. In those games specifically it's anyones guess, he'll probably give Kodi a crack I guess, or maybe Nicholls.

I'd say Kodi would get first crack if either Milford or Hunt are absent, however as unbreakable pointed out Hunt will be available for round 1 so it's not an issue.

Do you think GI would play fullback or centre for the broncos next year? I think centre..

I would run him off the bench or at 18th man
Uploadfromtaptalk1449704786218

1 Darius Boyd
2 Corey Oates
3 Jack Reed
4 Dale Copley
5 Jordan Kahu
6 Anthony Milford
7 Ben Hunt (vc)
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Adam Blair
11 Alex Glenn
12 Matt Gillett
13 Corey Parker (c)

14 Jarrod Wallace
15 Joe Ofahengaue
16 Sam Thaiday
17 Kodi Nikorima

18 Carlin Anderson
19 Francis Molo

1 Darius Boyd
2 Corey Oates
3 Jack Reed
4 Dale Copley
5 Jordan Kahu
6 Anthony Milford
7 Ben Hunt (vc)
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Adam Blair
11 Alex Glenn
12 Matt Gillett
13 Corey Parker (c)

14 Jarrod Wallace
15 Joe Ofahengaue
16 Sam Thaiday
17 Kodi Nikorima

18 Carlin Anderson
19 Francis Molo

Can't wait. Really glad the Inglis thing isn't going ahead now. I love our players

The only thing our team could really use is more crisp service out of dummy half, we are set everywhere else.

Copley and Reed play on opposites sides of the field, no?
Not all the time. Dale has been rotated between left wing, left centre, right centre and right wing for the majority of his career. While Jack played all but of his games at left centre with the other being on the right flank against Parramatta.

Not all the time. Dale has been rotated between left wing, left centre, right centre and right wing for the majority of his career. While Jack played all but of his games at left centre with the other being on the right flank against Parramatta.

He did also play a game in the second row and was VERY good there.

Milford is a 5/8 bud. He proved it for the majority of the season

Nonsense.

Jordan Kahu, Justin Hodges, Darius Boyd, Ash Taylor, Kodi Nikorima, Jayden Nikorima, alternative universe Ben Barba (where he sticks with the Broncos and is able to train under the miracle worker known as Bennett), Darren Nicholls and Zach Strasser are all better five-eighths than Milford.

Even Wallace maybe...:thefinger:

:shot::wacko:

Nonsense.

Jordan Kahu, Justin Hodges, Darius Boyd, Ash Taylor, Kodi Nikorima, Jayden Nikorima, alternative universe Ben Barba (where he sticks with the Broncos and is able to train under the miracle worker known as Bennett), Darren Nicholls and Zach Strasser are all better five-eighths than Milford.

Even Wallace maybe...:thefinger:

:shot::wacko:
Jarred Wallace?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Morepudding
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.