2016 Strongest Line-Up

Don't tell 4X

I think he has already seen it.

728bcbcd7e18203e.gif

Nonsense.

Jordan Kahu, Justin Hodges, Darius Boyd, Ash Taylor, Kodi Nikorima, Jayden Nikorima, alternative universe Ben Barba (where he sticks with the Broncos and is able to train under the miracle worker known as Bennett), Darren Nicholls and Zach Strasser are all better five-eighths than Milford.

Even Wallace maybe...:thefinger:

:shot::wacko:
You've got to be kidding me. Milford is the future Australian 5/8th man. He is a natural play maker with a lot of speed and amazing footwork like Johnson but way more consistent. You can't tell me any of those players would do a better job at 5/8 then Milford is doing.
Kahu as a 5/8? Um just no, he is best at Fullback or Centre.
Hodges, No, just no, he is a centre and his secondary position is Fullback with the third being Wing.
Boyd, I laugh at this considering he is a winger who plays Fullback, wait till Roberts comes, Darbs will be back on the wing in no time !
Taylor, seems the most natural 5/8 but he is naturally a halfback and is unproven.
Kodi, is best at Hooker or Fullback, has talent but isn't a better 5/8 then the Milf.
Jayden, doesn't he play Hooker these days ??Rate him but only as a bench hooker.
Barba, lel thats why a kid who only played like 20 minutes can replace him at 5/8 for the rest of the season with Barba mainly playing off the bench
Nicholls, is a talent but if he was that good he would have played for Souths when Reynolds was injured instead of Sutton, Inglis or Stewart.
Strasser is so good he couldn't even play 5/8 ahead of Hoffman, Who is he these days?He's playing Bench for Redcliffe in 2016 with a halves combo of Nicholls/Capewell.

You've got to be kidding me. Milford is the future Australian 5/8th man. He is a natural play maker with a lot of speed and amazing footwork like Johnson but way more consistent. You can't tell me any of those players would do a better job at 5/8 then Milford is doing.
Hodges, No, just no, he is a centre and his secondary position is Fullback with the third being Wing.
Boyd, I laugh at this considering he is a winger who plays Fullback, wait till Roberts comes, Darbs will be back on the wing in no time !
Taylor, seems the most natural 5/8 but he is naturally a halfback and is unproven.
Kodi, is best at Hooker or Fullback, has talent but isn't a better 5/8 then the Milf.
Jayden, doesn't he play Hooker these days ??Rate him but only as a bench hooker.
Barba, lel thats why a kid who only played like 20 minutes can replace him at 5/8 for the rest of the season with Barba mainly playing off the bench
Nicholls, is a talent but if he was that good he would have played for Souths when Reynolds was injured instead of Sutton, Inglis or Stewart.
Strasser is so good he couldn't even play 5/8 ahead of Hoffman, Who is he these days?He's playing Bench for Redcliffe in 2016 with a halves combo of Nicholls/Capewell.

Mate he was joking...

Ohhh dear. Someone sold their sarcasm detector to Cash Converters for 20 bucks, I see.

Man. You need a time machine.

And wat if we sign Roberts...? On a different note, I like jarrod Wallace but the way in which he gives away cheap penalties bothers me. I think personally I would prefer either ofehangue or molo or perhaps even timu?

Don't understand team lists with Oates on the bench. Think he proved in enough games last season he is our #1 winger.

Don't understand team lists with Oates on the bench. Think he proved in enough games last season he is our #1 winger.

I prefer Oates starting on the wing too, but putting him on the bench does have an upside. If any of our backs gets injured we can shuffle Kahu around and put Oates in on the wing, whereas now we'd usually have to put Glenn in the centres. And if he's not needed as injury cover then he's big enough and good enough to play in the forwards without weakening the team.

I prefer Oates starting on the wing too, but putting him on the bench does have an upside. If any of our backs gets injured we can shuffle Kahu around and put Oates in on the wing, whereas now we'd usually have to put Glenn in the centres. And if he's not needed as injury cover then he's big enough and good enough to play in the forwards without weakening the team.

You make a profound point!

Thing is, oates has an issue with fitness and developmental issues with his body. He might not be able to take the constant hard hits as his body didn't develop to absorb it, therfore he'd be constantly injured.

Why i stop listening a lot of the time when people talk about how he'll be one of the best back rowers in the game. . I feel none of them have read up on his fitness issues

You make a profound point!

Thing is, oates has an issue with fitness and developmental issues with his body. He might not be able to take the constant hard hits as his body didn't develop to absorb it, therfore he'd be constantly injured.

Why i stop listening a lot of the time when people talk about how he'll be one of the best back rowers in the game. . I feel none of them have read up on his fitness issues

I have read of his fitness issues and I still think he will be one of the best back rowers in the game or even the best.

I hope he does get his body good though....

I'd love to see him as a forward eventually

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.