13. Corey Parker
14. Jarrod Wallace
15. George Fai
16. Aaron Whitchurch
17. Joe Boyce
18. Brett Greinke
19. Marion Seve
20. Travis Waddell

I'm guessing the Bundaberg trial team will look a bit like this. Hopefully they stream it, should be a fair game. Good for the community too, they've been through some tough times in the last few years.

Last edited:
Not sure why Hunt would be on the bench lol, I'd say Kahu on the wing, Nikorima fullback, Hunt halfback.

1. Jordan Kahu
2. Marion Seve
3. Jamayne Issahko
4. James Roberts
5. Greg Eden
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Josh McGuire
9. Jayden Berrel
10. Herman Eseese
11. Matt Gillett
12. Brett Greinke
13. Corey Parker
14. Ben Hunt
15. Jarrod Wallace
16. Aaron Whitchurch
17. Salesi Funaki
18. George Fai
19. Joe Boyce
20. Travis Waddell

I'm guessing the Bundaberg trial team will look a bit like this. Hopefully they stream it, should be a fair game. Good for the community too, they've been through some tough times in the last few years.

Hunt says he'll playing the whole game because it'll be his only trial all pre season.

Grienke has been sick all off season and only just started training in the last two weeks.

Shitchurch is a fucking shoe in for Round 1. Mark my words. And it'll be "Parramatta dynasty restarted with King Foran at the helm" headlines the next day

Shitchurch is a fucking shoe in for Round 1. Mark my words. And it'll be "Parramatta dynasty restarted with King Foran at the helm" headlines the next day

Chill. If he earns his spot then he deserves it. If he's a great defender at Centre it's what we'll need r1. If Jennings switches to the right hand side, we could get severely owned without a seasoned defender out wide.

Plus even if we get destroyed round 1, how different would it be to last year anyway?

[Tweet]694295843038302210[/Tweet]

Holy **** chill out.

Avengers jersey would be sweet! kinda un-Broncos like but id bag one for sure

**rubs hands together** RE Boyd.. sure he was really only 'solid' last year in terms of physical output (not counting the maturity and leadership, positioning etc) but how might he turn up with a year of near a seasons play under the belt with the halves and a pre-season like this! admittedly quite surprised, never knew he was that physically fit come to think of it. reading the McKinnon book the other week was the first i really read into Boyd's work ethic off the field

LOL Whitchurch hate is growing some pretty crazy legs. doubt he'd in anyway be classed in a '2016 strongest' line-up, though he looks a small shot at a Rd1 some of the rage is pretty rough (if not funny)

A 20 on the beep test? I call bulls**t. That would make him damn close to, if not the world record holder. For reference, the AFL record is 16.6. Sebastian Coe did a 17 at the peak of his career.

A 20 on the beep test? I call bulls**t. That would make him damn close to, if not the world record holder. For reference, the AFL record is 16.6. Sebastian Coe did a 17 at the peak of his career.

Yeah Webeck corrected himself 10 minutes later, it wasn't a beep test it was something called a "Yoyo", which is supposedly very similar.

Nine news just said someone got a 21! Sounds sus for sure but the disappointing thing was Milford was the first back to drop out.

BRONCOS coaches picked the worst or perhaps best day possible to see how fit their players are with a brutal beep test in 35 degree heat.

The squad was divided into three groups with Anthony Milford surprisingly first to bow out in his squad while Darius Boyd and Cronulla recruit Todd Murphy were the best performers.

Milford is built for power not endurance and struggled in the heat.

Concerns with Milford’s weight were raised internally earlier this month after the dynamic playmaker returned from the Christmas break heavier than expected.

Milford was too heavy during January last year too but lost the weight in the opening rounds of the season and was the Broncos best player on grand final day.

Sam Thaiday was a surprisingly strong performer in the beep test recording 18.5.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ostin86
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • whykickamoocow
  • Financeguy
  • The Don
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.