RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

Is it just me, or zooming in on the Anzac jersey shows a subtle camo pattern across the maroon?

Can't tell if it's just up sampling a low res image or actually there?

It looks like a pattern to me too Rally Towel.

Definitely getting a home jersey this year, maybe an away one too. I love the white.

Shame about the 9s jersey.

I cant reveal my sources :takdir:

At least, i think i was told Puma!

Last edited:
Love the concepts for both home and Anzac Day. I would buy them both in a heartbeat

The Broncos Facebook page just made a post announcing that the official jersey reveal will be this Friday.

This was posted yesterday on Reddit, looks a lot like the mock-ups that people do but they're pretty interesting. Cue the teal bashing lol.

wucurRm.jpg

lmao that was that posted XD

Is it just me, or zooming in on the Anzac jersey shows a subtle camo pattern across the maroon?

Can't tell if it's just up sampling a low res image or actually there?

I think it does? Looking at home it doesnt appear to have the same "low res/subtle pattern"

I heard ISC. From alot of people lol

14813305_10157570339910316_1010067771_o.jpg

Judging by the collar it looks identical to the home jersey concept in them previous pictures, So I'd say they are the jerseys

Release just went out; Launch on Friday 12pm.

Queen Street Mall.

Last edited:

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.