RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

The lack of reply is due to not wanting to drive down to NSW just to take a photo.

I would advise you go visit those places and educate yourself. It would be most appreciated.

Visit the Indigenous communities down there sometime.

That is where my heritage is from. You have provided no examples but you claim to know more than the common black fella.... nice attitude there.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is where my heritage is from. You have provided no examples but you claim to know more than the common black fella.... nice attitude there.
Which way

I never once claimed to know more. What I do know is what I've seen.

I've told you where you can find the examples.

I never once claimed to know more. What I do know is what I've seen.

I've told you where you can find the examples.
You're a liar now as it seems since you cannot provide one example of your ridiculous claim, not surprising considering the institutional racism that exists in this country.

Don't make fucking bullshit claims and you wont be called on them.

You're a liar now as it seems since you cannot provide one example of your ridiculous claim, not surprising considering the institutional racism that exists in this country.

Don't make fucking bullshit claims and you wont be called on them.

As I said, I'm not willing to drive down there just to take a photo. But I've told you where you can find those examples. I'll even narrow down a town for you, Walgett. There is a little store there, I can't remember the name of it. But it's just down the road from the sports club.

By the way, I am Indigenous.. I have a lot of family in those communities, I visit there regularly about once a year. I regularly took classes on Indigenous history in school.

I know exactly what I've seen and I can guarantee you, I'm not wrong.

But I'm still waiting to hear how I was being racist?

Last edited:
Well I guess since that there is an absence of replies .... Super Freak can you please refrain from making blatantly wrong and disrespectful claims regarding Indigenous people/history? It would be most appreciated.
Pull your head in mate, as an indigenous man myself, there is nothing that Super Freak said that was even almost racist.

As I said, I'm not willing to drive down there just to take a photo. But I've told you where you can find those examples. I'll even narrow down a town for you, Walgett. There is a little store there, I can't remember the name of it. But it's just down the road from the sports club.

By the way, I am Indigenous.. I have a lot of family in those communities, I visit there regularly about once a year. I regularly took classes on Indigenous history in school.

I know exactly what I've seen and I can guarantee you, I'm not wrong.

But I'm still waiting to hear how I was being racist?

And yet you still can't provide any proof about your bullshit claim. You took classes and that is your proof? Funny that you are staff here and now I have a "strike" against me. Guess that shows the racist behaviour of this site. I guess you will ban me but that doesn't change your racist behaviour and your dishonest behaviour. The fact that one of your mods is a racist and that you allow his disgusting behaviour to dictate your moderation is a shame.

And yet you still can't provide any proof about your bullshit claim. You took classes and that is your proof? Funny that you are staff here and now I have a "strike" against me. Guess that shows the racist behaviour of this site. I guess you will ban me but that doesn't change your racist behaviour and your dishonest behaviour. The fact that one of your mods is a racist and that you allow his disgusting behaviour to dictate your moderation is a shame.

Once again, how is it racist?

Are you able to explain it or not? Even if I was wrong about the horse comment, that's not racism.

Also as a Muslim, I find your profile picture pretty fucking offensive. Pretty hypocritical of you to take that stance while you're profile picture is entirely aimed at causing offence. I mean, I don't know what leg you stand on when you're crying about being offended about something that is not even close to being racist, while your profile picture is intentionally offensive just asking for a reaction.

You called someone a racist, who isn't a racist. That's why you were warned and awarded a point. You tried to call someone out, you were wrong, so you cracked the shits and used the race card. Against the very race you claimed racism for. That's on you, not me, not super freak, and most certainly not the people on this website.

Edit: Everyone else, he's banned from this thread.

You're a knuckle head.. Dead set. Don't scream "racist" if you're not willing to point out what was racist. And then if you can do that which I know you can't, maybe try educating the person with all you're so called knowledge. I'm questioning if you are actually indigenous, because if you are you would be aware what the definition of racist is

mens-2018-isc-maroon-30-year-hoodie-414.phtml
mens-2018-isc-squad-hoodie-446.phtml

https://shop.broncos.com.au/mens-2018-isc-maroon-30-year-hoodie-414.phtml
https://shop.broncos.com.au/mens-2018-isc-squad-hoodie-446.phtml
buying one unsure on which one, thoughts?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Socnorb
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • broncsgoat
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Matheos
  • HarryAllan7
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.